First Images from Oprah Interview with J. K. Rowling Now Online

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 25, 2010, 08:10 PM

As readers will recall, an interview with Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling is set to air this coming Friday, October 1st, on the nationally syndicated Oprah Winfrey Show.  The first glimpses of Ms. Rowling being interviewed have made their way online, and can be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.

Readers who able to capture video from the episode, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com!

Thanks to ScarPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Rofr10_thumb

The backgrounds out of the window definitely look like those you would get from a room in the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh.

Posted by roonwit on September 25, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator

So excited, it better show up on YT or something!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on September 25, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee! I got this recording for sure!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 25, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator

I’ve never seen Oprah before… but I’ve got to see this one

Posted by tutsipotter on September 25, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Hermione_draco_thumb

Since JK declined previous interviews with Oprah, I wonder what made her want to do it now?
I’ll definitely watch. Exciting!

Posted by snowy hogsmeade on September 25, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I’m sure JK is going to use her celebrity to bring awareness to her pet causes. It’s great to see her give back to community.

Posted by taoist1 on September 25, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

As much as I can’t abide Oprah, I’m gonna bite the bullet and watch, but there is nothing better than seeing Jo in an interview…

Posted by kleigh629 on September 25, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Very curious that Jo is going on Oprah’s show….

Very curious…

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on September 25, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

now kinda wishes she wrote her harry potter experience for oprah lol

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on September 25, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator

I am sure they could talk about the weather and it would be exciting! So much girl power in one room!!!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on September 25, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Jo looks gorgeous! Very excited to see this, i just hope someone puts the full interview on YouTube.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 25, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This will hopefully will be very good!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 25, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

check out JKR shoes! those are FIERCE. whoa. those were hot. oh JK how i <3 thee.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 25, 2010, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Sounds great! I will certainly tune in! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 25, 2010, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

im actually going to watch oprah wtf

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 25, 2010, 11:51 PM report to moderator

"Yeh know wha', Harry?" he said, looking up from the photograph of his father, his eyes very bright, "when I firs' met you, you reminded me o' me a bit. Mum an' Dad gone, an' you was feelin' like yet wouldn' fit in at Hogwarts, remember? Not sure yeh were

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014