Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 57 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 24, 2010, 01:07 AM

There are now only 57 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Ooh, you look much tastier than Crabbe and Goyle, Harry," said Hermione, before catching sight of Ron's raised eyebrows, blushing slightly, and saying, "Oh, you know what I mean -- Goyle's potion looked like bogies."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Seven Potters"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

haha i love that cuz ron’s like jelous <3

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 24, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

haha ron always gets so jealous <3

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on September 24, 2010, 07:01 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

That was quite funny! I liked the little comic relief moments like this. They help to balance the tone of the story. I look forward to seeing them portrayed on screen.

Posted by Silvery Doe on September 24, 2010, 07:08 AM report to moderator

bahaha! ooh Hermione :P

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on September 24, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Such a funny quote!!! =D

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 24, 2010, 07:29 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Ahahaha. I can’t believe Jo wrote that! Well, I can, because that is her humour, exactly. But, it’s definitely dirty-minded! Am I the only one with my mind in the gutter? Seriously. Ha!

Posted by Smitch on September 24, 2010, 07:55 AM report to moderator

Nice moment of levity there! Just finished the series again last night…miss Harry already!

Posted by Dawna on September 24, 2010, 08:34 AM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

hehhe JEALOUSS!!

Posted by Sohumdore on September 24, 2010, 08:44 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Hedwig does die in the movie and if you ask me I prefer the significance of her death in the film than in the book. Love this quote, well to be honest I love any R/Hr quote

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 24, 2010, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t seen the trailer yet.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 24, 2010, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

nice quote, funny. i hope they keep in that line. :)

Posted by hermy007 on September 24, 2010, 10:01 AM report to moderator

@Smitch; yep, that’s Jo’s humour to a tee … That’s why Hermione blushed, and her reply was as funny as Ron’s teasing.

Posted by rotfang07 on September 24, 2010, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I love this! That is exactly the kind of awkward thing I would say without thinking about it. :)

Posted by RavenclawDancer on September 24, 2010, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I love this quote. It does play on Ron’s inferiority complex. Am looking forward to the 7 Potters scene.

Question (and I’m okay if this has been addressed before – go a head and laugh at me) shouldn’t the quote countdown days match the countdown clock in the upper left corner of the site? There seems to be two days difference.

Posted by Xyra44 on September 24, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Oh, I love this. Hilarious!

Posted by eccentricalice on September 24, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator

Harry felt as though he were carrying some kind of talisman inside his chest over the following two weeks, a glowing secret that supported him through Umbridge's classes and even made it possible for him to smile blandly as he looked into her horrible bul