Screencaps for Full Theatrical "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 23, 2010, 08:28 AM

As you probably now know, the first full theatrical trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" has been released, and can be viewed in our video galleries at this link. With many thanks to our wonderful Image Galleries crew, we now have for you a series of screencaps from the new trailer, which you can find here in the Leaky image galleries! Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

@charvi; the man and woman I’m pretty sure are Bill and Fleur arriving at the Burrow after the Seven Potters scene, so Fleur’s Pollyjuice potion time must have come to an end by the time they arrive at the Burrow. And, I’m almost certain that is Harry casting his protective patronus at oncoming dementors as they try to escape, in the lift/elevator with the horcrux necklace, from the ministry.

Posted by rotfang07 on September 23, 2010, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Really appeciate this, Leaky Image Galleries crew, you guys are awesome! Especially love the seven potters picture, hilarious!

Posted by eccentricalice on September 23, 2010, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

Snape’s been having really good hair days the past couple films, it seems… ;)
Thanks Leaky! ♥ I’ve got the ‘Seven Harry’s’ as my wallpaper- it makes me giggle every time to see him in a skirt!

Posted by nargles, oh my! on September 23, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Leaky rocks!!!!

Posted by SlyBones on September 23, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Bella_deana_thumb

The still of Harry on the beach when in the trailer he says “Help me” makes me want to cry. I’m fairly certain that’s when Dobby dies. Oh, I don’t want to see that on film!!!

Posted by johnNoefan83 on September 23, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I’m glad the trailer’s available for all of those who want to see them. I would rather wait to see the whole movie at this time. I may change my mind later but for now, I’m waiting.

Posted by molly43 on September 23, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator

Can anyone else log into the gallery to post ‘tags’ on the photos? I’m logged in on the main site, but when I go to the galleries it makes me log in again in order to post a tag, but it gives errors when I try to do so. Would be nice to get some discussion going of individual photos.

Posted by Quentin Crumb on September 23, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awesome! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 23, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on September 23, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow! words can hardly express how amazing the trailer looks! I can’t wait to see ti and although I’m dissapointed that it will be playing in 3D I will go see it both in 2D and 3D. Wow though that trailer made me want to scream form over exitement. But of cousre I wouldn’t want to scare my whole street!

Posted by Jacket on September 23, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I just realized that in the scene at the wedding when Lupin in pushing Harry and yelling for him to go that Harry seems to be trying to get to Ginny! She’s in the background to the right! You can see the back of her hair and there’s another screencap that shows its Ginny from the front wearing that exact same dress. Now it makes much more sense why Lupin would be having to push against Harry so hard to get him to leave. He was trying to get to Ginny. Its not in the books, but it absolutely seems like what Harry would do if everyone was being attacked. He’d naturally be looking for Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.

Posted by bella vita on September 23, 2010, 08:09 PM report to moderator
9-2007_003_thumb

I can not wait!

Posted by cantspellathing on September 23, 2010, 08:10 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Thanks Leaky! My first comment on the trailer post was that I hoped we would get some HQ screencaps of all the new stuff and while these aren’t HQ I’m still ecstatic to have them!

Posted by bella vita on September 23, 2010, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

thanks MyLeaky, you made my day!

Posted by hermy on September 23, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Leaky you ROCK!!!!!!!!! Great pics!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 23, 2010, 09:36 PM report to moderator

"I would [i]not[/i] go that way if I were you," said Nearly Headless Nick... "Peeves is planning an amusing joke on the next person to pass the bust of Paracelsus halfway down the corridor."[br]"Does it involve Paracelsus falling on top of the person's he

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014