More "Deathly Hallows" Images Released; Dobby, Graves of Lily and James, Grimmauld Place and More (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 01:17 PM

More images have been released from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, and can now be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  Among the new images, we get new glimpses of:

Update: An additional set of images from the film has been released from USA Today and can also now be found in the gallery via this link.  They include:

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW AWESOME Shots!!! I love seeing Dobby again!!! I will not be happy when the Silver daggar from Bellatrix kills him though!!! but at least I will get to see

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I will get to see Bellatrix killed by Molly Weasley!!! and that is one Death Eater I will not be Sorry to see gone!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW talk about needing some dittany!!! I splenced my self 4 times!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Cool new trailer!

Posted by budgie on September 23, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Check Yahoo Movies for the new trailer.

Posted by budgie on September 23, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

These photoes are wonderful. I really like the shot of Dumbledore’s body, and Voldemort hovering over him. Calm and Peace on Dumbledore’s face, and hatred on Voldie’s.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 23, 2010, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Am I the only one who sees a skull & crossbones image silhouetted on the side of the tent in the nighttime shot of Harry on the rocky ground? The bones would be the tent poles, but what’s creating the face effect above them? Is that supposed to be Hermione’s head, or a hanging lantern, or what? It’s hard to imagine that this ominous bit of cinematography is accidental.

Also, looking at the shots of Dobby snapping his fingers and of Snape casting a spell at the gates of Malfoy Manor makes me wish that I were adept at Photoshop. I can see some really fun avatars being made out of these two photos by superimposing different objects in the characters’ hands. For starters, Snape looks like he’s conducting an orchestra, Dobby like he’s flinging a Frisbee… I look forward to seeing what the highly creative HP fandom comes up with!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 24, 2010, 11:55 AM report to moderator

Wooden filing cabinets stood around the walls; from their labels, Harry could see that they contained details of every pupil Filch had ever punished. Fred and George Weasley had an entire drawer to themselves.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014