More "Deathly Hallows" Images Released; Dobby, Graves of Lily and James, Grimmauld Place and More (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 01:17 PM

More images have been released from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, and can now be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  Among the new images, we get new glimpses of:

Update: An additional set of images from the film has been released from USA Today and can also now be found in the gallery via this link.  They include:

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Owl_thumb

where r u people finding the 7 potter picture??????? :o

Posted by farewell_fred on September 22, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@ginny_weasley1988 Open the link that says ‘viewed right here in our image galleries’ its the one next to the picture of Hermione.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Amazing!

Posted by joeys_mommy on September 22, 2010, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 22, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

oh man these look so awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 22, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Maybe it’s just me but in the 7 Potters photo, the middle Potter looks like he’s wearing a ring on his finger (look closely). I’m wondering if that’s really Mundungus?? Because of what looks like a ring, I thought it might be Fleur but I don’t really know. I know it’s supposed to have Mundungus as one of the Potters but maybe WB changed it on us??

Posted by DAMember388 on September 23, 2010, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

I really miss dobby.. can;t wait the premiere

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on September 23, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

i liked the voldermort breaking in dumbledore’s grave one..

Posted by beautiful_hermione on September 23, 2010, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW AWESOME Shots!!! I love seeing Dobby again!!! I will not be happy when the Silver daggar from Bellatrix kills him though!!! but at least I will

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T