More "Deathly Hallows" Images Released; Dobby, Graves of Lily and James, Grimmauld Place and More (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 01:17 PM

More images have been released from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, and can now be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  Among the new images, we get new glimpses of:

Update: An additional set of images from the film has been released from USA Today and can also now be found in the gallery via this link.  They include:

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wig4_thumb

Dobby!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 22, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

THANKS!!!!!!

Posted by CDR on September 22, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

goosebumps alert!
november is just tooooooo far away!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on September 22, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Dobby and Snape :-((

Posted by devilskinn on September 22, 2010, 02:48 PM report to moderator

the seven potters!! :D it made me laugh for some reason, probably because I was thinking about Fred and George!
“Woah, we’re identical!”
“I don’t know, I think I’m still better looking!”

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on September 22, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@2tal, the picture you describe is (I think) the Trio entering Grimmauld place and the Dumbledore figure about to rise out of the dust.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on September 22, 2010, 02:57 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I saw Dobby and just about fell off my chair! I’m utterly speechless and so excited for the trailer tonight! Can’t wait!

Posted by bella vita on September 22, 2010, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

7 potter was funny. The potters are easily identifiable. Fleur really looked annoyed as been changed to Harry

Posted by blackhair on September 22, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Dobby <3

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 22, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

YES!! there soo cool! i can’t for tonight!!!

Posted by ChloePotter88 on September 22, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator

Love em!

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 22, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

In case anyone hasn’t noticed, Hermione’s on the floor in the corner in the Dobby photo. Or at least her hair is. :P

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 22, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Yes,another bunch of pics!! they all look so awesome! the seven potters scene surely will be one of the best! november pls hurry up :D

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on September 22, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator

agh I love them sooo much! But dobby looks really CGI and Harry’s eyes were blue really? :|

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 22, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Voly_thumb

it looks amazing, all these images are making me so excited for the movie, I just can’t wait for november

Posted by voldemort07 on September 22, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator

"I will be delighted to hear the reasoning behind the rudeness, Rita," said Dumbledore, with a courteous bow and a smile, "but I'm afraid we will have to discuss the matter later. The Weighing of the Wands is about to start, and it cannot take place if on