Magic is Might! "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Preview Image Released (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 01:14 AM

As a preview for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" trailer which will be released later today, WB has released this image from the trailer.  This preview gives us a glimpse at the new order which has taken over at the Ministry, under the control of the ever-pink Dolores Umbridge.

Update: WB has released several more promotional stills from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, which you can see here in our Image Galleries. Among the new stills is our first look at the Seven Potters scene.

Check back to Leaky at 6pm PST (9pm EST) tonight to be the first to see the new "Deathly Hallows" trailer!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Marauders_thumb

SO exciting. The seven potters one made me giggle. Its soooooooooo great. :)

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on September 22, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

Niiiice :D

And I really like your comment, Moglet ;D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 22, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator

so sweet!

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 22, 2010, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

The seven Potters pic is hilarious! Dan looks funny in a dress!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 22, 2010, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

I can’t wait! Just a few more hours! :D

Posted by Crazy and Proud on September 22, 2010, 03:24 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

God that pic of Hermione and Mrs Weasley at the wedding and judging by their expressions, listening to the patronus sent by Kingsley to warn everyone seriously gave me major chills! For some reason that and the one of Dobby are the first stills that really just made the fact that this is DH hit home for me. I love the one of Harry and Hermione at his parents grave. Its so sweet, sad, and shows what a close friendship those two have. These are all such amazing stills! I just wish many of them were bigger especially the Seven Potters one which is hysterical!

Posted by bella vita on September 22, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

Beautiful pictures OMG !§!
I still 3H10 (France) to wait HP7 Part I Trailer…, I’m in hurry to see it !§!
It’s soon for you enjoy !§!

Posted by HogwartsHP on September 22, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

It’s totally horrible that Umbridge starts terrorising half-bloods and muggle-borns. But that’s only cause she’s afraid of getting killed by the Death Eaters, so she stays on the good side. Coward.

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I’m glad she went to Azkaban!

354970789b_thumb

OMG! Those pictures are amazing! The one from the wedding looks ominous. I love the Dobby one, there can never be enough Dobby <3 The one with Voldy leaning over Dumbledore in his tomb, TERRIFYING! I WANT THIS TRAILER LIKE NOW!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

And the seven Potters looks hilarious! I love how Dan is standing and holding himself differently for each character, brilliant!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

i love the seven potter picture,,it has harry in different costumes ,,very funny

Posted by hermy on September 22, 2010, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

I heard a snippet from my audiobook version od DH where Hermione and Harry are talking about RIta’s bio on Dumbledore and they briefly mention magic is might.

Posted by SlyBones on September 22, 2010, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Hphphp_thumb

I can’t wait for the trailer! This is going to be AMAZING!

Posted by hermionelily on September 22, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I can’t wait either! I’ve got MuggleCast and PotterCast open in two windows just in case one of them gets it first tehe :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator

"Dobby could tell Harry Potter that his old masters were -- were -- [i]bad Dark wizards!"[/i][br]Dobby stood for a moment, quivering all over, horror-struck by his own daring -- then he rushed over to the nearest table and began banging his head on it ver

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014