Magic is Might! "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Preview Image Released (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 01:14 AM

As a preview for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" trailer which will be released later today, WB has released this image from the trailer.  This preview gives us a glimpse at the new order which has taken over at the Ministry, under the control of the ever-pink Dolores Umbridge.

Update: WB has released several more promotional stills from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, which you can see here in our Image Galleries. Among the new stills is our first look at the Seven Potters scene.

Check back to Leaky at 6pm PST (9pm EST) tonight to be the first to see the new "Deathly Hallows" trailer!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Severus_x_2_thumb

@Ginny Rose, I think 9.00 pm EST will be 2.00 am next morning in the UK.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on September 22, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator

@GinnyRose2004 I think 9 pm est is 2:00 am in the uk and 6 pm est is 12:00 midnight in the uk :D, so I guess you won’t be sleeping today :P

Posted by reed0077 on September 22, 2010, 05:40 AM report to moderator

The images look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for the new trailer!! Finally something million times better than any image… :P

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on September 22, 2010, 05:51 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i cant wait for this trailer! let alone the movie!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 22, 2010, 06:50 AM report to moderator

x] awesome!!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on September 22, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Great images! The seven potters scene is going to be hilarious! Can’t wait!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on September 22, 2010, 07:17 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I cannot wait to see!!! I keep looking at the clock and counting down during school!!!!!! This is going to be so cool!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 22, 2010, 07:35 AM report to moderator

love it

Posted by Mew5645 on September 22, 2010, 07:43 AM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

I hope that they put in the statue! They did for the 5th movie I REALLY liked that!

Posted by Sohumdore on September 22, 2010, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

the pic of ron in front of the burrow is very haunting. as for the statue, creepy, but appropiate. the seven potters scene looks hilarious though. luckily for me, it’s only 8:00 p.m for me. holy dang, i can’t wait to see this!!

Posted by hermy007 on September 22, 2010, 09:21 AM report to moderator
170747_530882362413_208201703_31522693_980344_o_thumb

That is one rather ominous looking picture. I love it!

Posted by AldenF on September 22, 2010, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_yt_icon_thumb

@GinnyRose2004 in the UK it would be 2am the next day.

Posted by spikester93 on September 22, 2010, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

NICE!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on September 22, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

I hope the leaky servers don’t crash! (Channeling Trelawny, I foresee a great deal of traffic tonight . . )

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on September 22, 2010, 10:45 AM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

The seven Potters scene looks fantastic. It looks really realistic, like there are actually seven copies of him in the same room. I love the different expressions on their faces, and I think I’ve figured out which is which: (From left to right) The one with his back to us is the real Harry, the two looking at each other are Fred and George, then comes Mundungus (looking very freaked out!), then Fleur, Ron and Hermione (I guessed these three going on their clothes).

So awesome!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on September 22, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator

"Flitwick's got rid of Fred and George's swamp," said Ginny. "He did it in about three seconds. But he left a tiny patch under the window and he's roped it off --"[br]"Why?" said Hermione, looking startled.[br]"Oh, he just says it was a really good bit of