"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

15092010472_thumb

THAT WAS JUST WAOWW!! LIKE MERLIN’S!!! DOWNLOADED IS JUST NOW!! AND THE ONE WHERE VOLDY FACES DUMBLY REALLY MAKES MY DAY!! NO MORE TRAILERSSEEMS LIKE WE HAVE SEEN MANY THINGSWANT THE REAL MOVIE NOW!!

Posted by sourav || ROAR || on September 22, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Holy moley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was AMAZING! I am shaking so much right now!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 22, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

I just had to lie down in the hallway and take 17 deep breaths.
I was on the brink of literal passing out.
I am now only slightly shaking and a bit dizzy.

Posted by Scarhead on September 22, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

I just had to lie down in the hallway and take 17 deep breaths.
I was on the brink of literal passing out.
I am now only slightly shaking and a bit dizzy.

Posted by Scarhead on September 22, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Watching it frame by frame, i can see, a close up of Harry reaching for Gryffindors sword, the symbol of The Deathly Hallows, the statue in the ministry which has muggles being squashed at the bottom of it YAY!, there are definitely two other people in the seven potters scene who are standing behind Fleur/Harry and Mundungus?/Harry, a figure of a person coming out of Kingsley Shacklebolts patronus, when Lupin tells Harry to go Harry is defintitely trying to get to Ginny <3 (who’s wearing a gorgeous dress!), Voldy and wormtail running towards some bloke with very messy hair, Bill and Fleur/Harry on the back of a Thestral, Dementors in the ministry, Xeno shouting “MY DAUGHTER”, Harry possibley casting a patronus in the ministry and Lucius getting blasted by some sort of spell. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator

I think I just shivered from chills. This looks amazing.

Posted by CharmslovesSirius on September 22, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator
15092010472_thumb

watched it another time!!! this already is my favorite movie from the amount of scenes and dialogues revealed until now!!! And the Wedding scene is wonderful!!! Attack on Xeno …ahh.. that reminds me.. he Tale of The Three Brothers … that’s coming in this movie too!!! That one flash of the Deathly Hallows tell it all! Can’t wait to watch!!! When will the tickets start selling???

Posted by sourav || ROAR || on September 22, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Hp6_wallpaper_01b_800x600_thumb

that was simply incredible!!!! I can’t wait to get my tickets for the midnight show!!!

Posted by My3chicks on September 22, 2010, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-cast_thumb

OMG! THIS LOOKS AMAZINGGGG!!! So i was totally watching this when it came out in my dorm and the fire alarm goes off!!!!!! I was pissed! I hate fire drills! haha so now i am watching it like a million times :) i cant wait for november! i think i had a heart attack while watching this. haha

Posted by Stephie_Potter90 on September 22, 2010, 11:11 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

With these last two films i might finally be able to forgive them for what they did to HBP. Might………..

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Oh. My. God.
I…I…I don’t even know how to react….it’s all happening too fast!!!

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on September 22, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Bullet_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TerieB on September 22, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

I was bummed that my computer was lagging so much that it made watching Pottercast basically unbearable. It was like someone had thrown you guys into a washer machine. The trailer was….THERE ARE NO WORDS. This movie is going to blow.me.away.

Posted by hallowedhearts on September 22, 2010, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Img00138_thumb

OMG OMG OMG I’ve just died and gone to Hogwarts!

Posted by darradiggory on September 22, 2010, 11:52 PM report to moderator

I love how you can see Fred and George saying, “Wow! We’re identical!” when they pan on the Seven Potters. xD

Dumbledore and Voldemort scenes are so creepy (in a good way!).

During that wedding explosion, Ron and Hermione dash to each other and Ron has his arms completely around her. Awwwwww.

Seeing Umbridge again. >:S

The sword of Gryffindor and the lake (also the close up of the sword for a split second!).

That horrid Ministry statue, oh my God.

“You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.” Yeah. Right.

Extreme epicness, crammed into two straight minutes of brilliant, seizure-inducing awesomeness. I love it. <3

Posted by EastTwilight on September 22, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator

"Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" said Hermione... "When they hear what you did this year?"[br]"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those time I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...."