"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

HOLY COW!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT IN LIKE THE NEXT LIKE 5 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!! BOY, THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!! THIS WILL BE LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by rockstar5000000 on September 22, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Anyone know who the guy is getting blasted out of the chair towards the end???

Posted by Sasha on September 22, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator

INCREDIBLE!!..looking forward to seeing the whole thing. thanks Leaky

@abandonedboyjon..I heard Harry say…“No one else is going to die, for me”..which goes along with the whole story line..

Posted by mojo061 on September 22, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD TRAILER!!!

Posted by dobbyis_free on September 22, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator

Oh my gosh! So amazing!! I am very impressed with how thorough they seem to be!

Posted by themagicalme on September 22, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

WOW! Some of the newest and best parts flashed by way too fast to even tell exactly what they really were! I hope someone will post some HQ screencaps of all of the great new scenes that flashed by too quickly for us to get a good look at in the trailer and that weren’t included with the stills WB released, but its still the greatest thing I’ve ever seen! Is it November yet?! Ugh nope, still September. Damn!

Posted by bella vita on September 22, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Hphphp_thumb

I am so excited! This is going to be AMAZING! I can’t beleive what Ron said! “Your parents are dead! You have no family!” it gave me chills!

Posted by hermionelily on September 22, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator

Sounds amazing, they are directly quoting the book!!!!! I can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on September 22, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

@Sasha, I think it was Lucius Malfoy. It certainly looked like him especially the hair and it looked like Malfoy Manor so.

Posted by bella vita on September 22, 2010, 10:02 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Am I the only one who thinks Harry is running for Ginny when Lupin stops him?

Posted by joeys_mommy on September 22, 2010, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

I’m still cracking up at seeing Dan Radcliffe in that skirt ;))

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on September 22, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

“I have seen your heart, and it is mine.” SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

abandonedboyjon-He says ‘Nobody else is going to die, Not for me’

Posted by joeys_mommy on September 22, 2010, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Bella_deana_thumb

I think I need to change my pants! I’m literally shaking! OMG! That was amazing!

Posted by johnNoefan83 on September 22, 2010, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

I’m really excited, this movie looks so much different than the others which is GREAT b/c that book is very different :) I kind of hate David Yates with a passion b/c in my opinion HBP wasn’t all that impressive and he absolutely butchered OOTP… but maybe he didn’t screw these last movies up so badly :P I’m actually reeeeally looking forward to this!! <3 57 more days!!!!!

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on September 22, 2010, 10:10 PM report to moderator

"Oh, Rita hasn't written anything at all since the third task," said Hermione in an oddly constrained voice. "As a matter of fact," she added, her voice now trembling slightly, "Rita Skeeter isn't going to be writing anything at all for a while. Not unles

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014