"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Draco_malfoy21_thumb

I cried when it was over. I got chills, and then I cried, because it finally just hit me that this is actually ending. The trailer was amazing. I love Harry Potter, and I just can’t let it go. .

Posted by OdetteMalfoy on September 23, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

It’s gonna be a long 56 days 5 hours 35 mins and 52 seconds

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on September 23, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator

OMG OMG OMG !!!! AMAZING !!!!

This is probably the only movie thats going to be more than 50% from the book

I cannot wait for the movie! I think I’m gonna burst!

Why is it taking so long to release?

FACT: There is absolutely NO words to describe this trailer… Its that good.

Posted by hedwigrulz on September 23, 2010, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait!

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. THIS LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! I can’t wat!!!!! :D

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on September 23, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Khhp_thumb

i love it. will definitely miss work to go to the midnight premiere :) lol

i’m positive that 1:53 is when they apparate to Shell Cottage and Harry holds a dying Dobby in his arms´╗┐ …:(

Posted by doctorpope181 on September 23, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Khhp_thumb

i will make my children watch Harry Potter. no matter how old it will be. and if they don’t like it, ima beat their assss ;)

Posted by doctorpope181 on September 24, 2010, 12:03 AM report to moderator

Every movie, I think I’m incapable of being moved. Every movie proves me wrong. Was in tears by the end of the trailer. Can’t imagine how I’m going to feel at the movie. Too bad it’s taken them 7/8 movies to get this right.

Posted by CristalShandaLear on September 24, 2010, 12:43 AM report to moderator

I’m speechless …. wow…. this will be epic!

Posted by darkveela on September 24, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOO the best trailer yet!!!! I am going to see it at midnight the second it comes out!!!!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Posted by MossHorpione on September 24, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator

WooHoo, New trailer!! Lot’s of great scenes in this. Today we went to see Legend of the Gaurdians and got to see the trailer on the big screen.

Posted by Ratorr on September 26, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Omg its looks so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 02, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator

"One more nighttime stroll into my office, Potter, and you will pay!"[br]"Right," said Harry coolly, turning back to his ginger roots. "I'll bear that in mind if I ever get the urge to go in there."[br]Snape's eyes flashed.