New "Deathly Hallows" Pictures in 2011 Harry Potter Calendars, New Hermione Still

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 18, 2010, 11:28 PM

The 2011 Harry Potter calendars are now available, and with them come some new images from "Deathly Hallows" as well as some more familiar images.

Cover of the engagement calendar
Back of the engagement calendar
February, engagement calendar - Hermione
January, square calendar - Harry
February, square calendar - Ron and Hermione
March, square calendar - Malfoy
April, square calendar - Bathilda Bagshot
May, square calendar - Snape
June, square calendar - Hermione
July, square calendar - Bellatrix Lestrange
August, square calendar - Ron
October, square calendar - Fenrir Greyback
Back cover of square calendar

You can buy the engagement calendar here and the square calendar here.

In addition, there is a new image of Hermione reading The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, which you can see here in our Image Galleries.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker and Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I agree with Rin68nyr that the day spaces are too weird to be useful. I presume that they’re supposed to be shaped like shields, but they came out looking more like interstate highway signs. Plus, they’re way too small to write your appointments in!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 19, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

awesome!!!

Posted by hrslvr529 on September 19, 2010, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Methinks I see another Harry Potter calender in my future! :D
Ok, I just had a random realization that Draco Malfoy has been on the page for the month of March in nearly every HP calender I have had except for this year…….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on September 19, 2010, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Premiere2_thumb

Least favorite is Hermione/Ron pictures.Where’s the picture of Harry/Hermione?. Ugh, great pics btw.

Posted by HarryHermioneLove on September 19, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

WOOT! I can’t look at the pictures because I’m in a spoiler-free zone … but yay for the 2011 calendar!

I wish I could get one

Posted by daldula on September 20, 2010, 05:17 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

awesome pic. :-))

Posted by Emmaria on September 20, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

Great pictures!

Posted by hermy on September 20, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

The Snape one was disappointing, the only one that looks like a new pic is the one on the bottom right.

Posted by SlyBones on September 20, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i want it

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 21, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I would buy this calendar like right NOW!

Posted by devilskinn on September 21, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Awesome! Too bad I already got my calendar :(

"My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner Eye."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014