"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Due Wednesday at 6pm PST

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 17, 2010, 06:57 PM

WB has announced that the full trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film will be released online at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on Wednesday, September 22.

Check back to Leaky next Wednesday at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to be the first to see the trailer for the first part of the final Harry Potter film!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

EEEE

Posted by Nicole on September 17, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

freaks out @ bella vita – don’t be sad – the HP Encyclopedia (aka “the Scottish book”) will come out in 10 years or so, so it’s not really over. :]

Posted by Bless_the_children on September 17, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Hp7ava2_thumb

ahhhhhhh! i cannot wait! i’ll probably cry when it comes out!

Posted by emilykirstyn on September 17, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Hp7ava2_thumb

ahhhhhhh! i cannot wait! i’ll probably cry when it comes out!

Posted by emilykirstyn on September 17, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator

Will there be a PotterCast recorded about this?
Gosh, I can’t wait to see this trailer!

Posted by CatAlly on September 18, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

BEST. NEWS. EVER!
Will you be doing the same thing you did with the last trailer? I can’t remember what its called, basically we all sit watching you guys on the screen then you put the trailer up on the screen for us to see, whats i called? The word seems to have completely fallen out of my brain!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 18, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee! This is marked on my calender… I will NOT miss this!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 18, 2010, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Now we are having a full result. Can’t wait. Its awesome.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 18, 2010, 03:07 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Gosh! So excited!!!

Posted by Susmita singh on September 18, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator

I live in the UK, what time will it be online here? I get confused with the time differences etc haha

Posted by Tegaaan on September 18, 2010, 04:21 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

GREAT!!! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 18, 2010, 04:39 AM report to moderator
Pia_thumb

I’m so excited, can’t wait to see it!!!! But why oh why does it have to be at 9pm EST?!?! That’s 3 am for me and I can’t stay up that long because I have school the next day :(

Posted by ♥PygmyPuffPia♥ ΡặΡặҰặ ツ on September 18, 2010, 05:30 AM report to moderator
Pia_thumb

@Tegaaan: that would be 2 am for you, so you’re not much better off than me I’m afraid

Posted by ♥PygmyPuffPia♥ ΡặΡặҰặ ツ on September 18, 2010, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

I guess it will be Thursday morning in India when it is released,,,,,which website will host this trailer ??

Posted by hermy on September 18, 2010, 05:54 AM report to moderator

The cup was somewhere close by, and it sounded as though Fleur was no longer in the running. He'd got this far, hadn't he? What if he actually managed to win? Fleetingly, and for the first time since he'd found himself champion, he saw again that image of