"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Due Wednesday at 6pm PST

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 17, 2010, 06:57 PM

WB has announced that the full trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film will be released online at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on Wednesday, September 22.

Check back to Leaky next Wednesday at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to be the first to see the trailer for the first part of the final Harry Potter film!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Fantasyart01_thumb

OMG So excited for it :):)

Posted by Sasha on September 17, 2010, 07:26 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Whoa! We’re nearly there now!
I can’t wait to watch it :)

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on September 17, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator

OMG! OMG! OMG! I CANT WAIT!!!

Posted by hedwigrulz on September 17, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

wait it is the famous trailer of the comic-con???
(i don’t even see itttt)

Posted by Lost Northern on September 17, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Wicked!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on September 17, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator

FINALLY, the trailer we have been psyched about for two months.

Posted by Nik on September 17, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

soooo excited. i’m only watching trailers, no clips, tv spots or pictures so I am super excited for wednesday!

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on September 17, 2010, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Image118_thumb

Ok..that is defnatly worth waiting up until 2am on a school night to see!! =] =P

Posted by Amy (Roar) =D *Baby Powder* =D on September 17, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator
10616808_1477362059189709_1004033985_n_thumb

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO! HAHA, I’VE BEEN DANCING FOR AWHILE JUST BECAUSE OF THIS! I LOVE GEEKING OUT!
CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by jammjcpotter on September 17, 2010, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome. cant wait for it.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 17, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
The_weasley_gang__finished_by_finangel_thumb

:D yay

Posted by cauldronbum on September 17, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

HOLY WOW! ! proceeds to spaz out from the awesomeness

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 17, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

HOLY WOW! ! proceeds to spaz out from the awesomeness

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 17, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

So bittersweet… I’m ecstatic to see the full Part I trailer and finally see my favorite book in movie form, but so terribly sad because it means the end is getting so much closer.

Posted by bella vita on September 17, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

sweeet! i can’t wait to see it!

Posted by hermy007 on September 17, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator

"The Dark Lord didn't manage to kill you, Potter, and he [i]so[/i] wanted to... Imagine how he will reward me when he finds I have done it for him. I gave you to him -- the thing he needed above all to regenerate -- and then I killed you for him. I will b

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014