High Quality, High Definition Download Links for First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 10, 2010, 09:03 PM

We now have download links to high quality versions of the first "Deathly Hallows" TV spot, which aired during last night's season premiere of Vampire Diaries. Many thanks to Warner Bros. for sending these over.

QUICKTIME HD

FLASH
480
Medium
Large

IPOD
iPod

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on the 19th of November.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp-22_thumb

thats was flippin fantastic !!!!!!!! i can wait any longer …..

Posted by potterprab on September 12, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I can’t stop watching it. More please!!!

Posted by taoist1 on September 12, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

guess I’m the only one who doesn’t think that’s a whip Bellatrix is wielding? I think it’s just a blurred shot of her whipping her wand around (her wand is curved).
And can’t we have screenshots Leaky?

Posted by izziewitch on September 12, 2010, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

(hmm, and it’s not 12:10 pm where I am; it’s 11:50 am!)

Posted by izziewitch on September 12, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

OMG i think i am going to faint…….

Posted by Emmaria on September 12, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

gnarly footage
so stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 12, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Wow I love these HD links I downloaded the Quicktime HD 1080 resolution! This TV spot looks a lot better viewed in HD!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on September 13, 2010, 12:37 AM report to moderator

[SPOILERS] Right okay so this is what I see, frame by frame:

The opening shot, taken from OoTP (you can see the gold door), of Voldemort’s head moving like a gas followed by a shot of Harry lying face up on the ground. The audio is interesting as I am unsure whether they have just pulled together a clip of Voldemort saying “Harry Potter” and then combined it with part of the locket speech with Ron Weasley.

We then see that now some what famous shot of Voldemort shooting upwards. Quickly followed by Death Eaters raiding a building I do not recognise. (any help on this would be greatly appreciated)

Then a shot of Ron backing away from someone holding a wand (you can see the wand at the bottom left corner) which I am taking to be the time they are confronted by snatchers as it looks to be in a wood. Quickly followed by a shot of a group of people flying, most likely part of the Seven Potters chapter. This is then followed by a quick clip of Harry, Ron and Hermione on Tottenham Court Road in there dress robes after fleeing the wedding.

The audio voice over from here until the end appears to be that of Rufus Scrimgeour (Bill Nighy) but I could be wrong. The scene taking place at first is at the end of the Seven Potters chapter where Harry and Hagrid are riding Sirius bike towards Tonks parents house while fighting a flying Voldemort.

The next clip isn’t as interesting as it has been shown quite a few times, it is where Hermione is casting protective spells over a wooded area and Harry is tending to a spliched Ron. However, the following clip is new and I am assuming this is the Lovegoods house (it is very like a rook) being blown apart by Hermione’s spell from the second floor.

The next clip, my favorite of this spot, is a close up of Voldemort at Malfoy Manor looking incredibly powerful and returning to a sitting position chairing the meeting. This is then followed by a shot of Harry lying down (once again) and then another previously shown clip of a Death Eater (Jon Campling?) stopping the Hogwarts Express in what I believe is the abduction of Luna scene.

Next is Ron being chased by someone, a scene which I am drawing a complete blank on. Then a fantastic scene from Grimmauld Place where the enchantment Moody placed upon the house recreates a rather scary Dumbledore. Then followed by more of Hagrid and Harry on the bike…except this time through a tunnel.

After this we see Bellatrix Lestrange, in what I am assuming is Malfoy Manor due to the decor, hooking round with a powerful curse. Then we stay at Malfoy Manor but we are back at the meeting at the start of Deathly Hallows with Nagini sliding down the table past the Death Eaters and then opening it’s mouth for what is surely a 3D ploy.

The next clip is Harry…oh wait…lying down but this one is interesting as he looks pretty terrified and I cannot place it. More interestingly there is Hermione in the woods with someone dressed in black in the far background. She then shoots a spell and when we look from her perspective the silver of her spell has formed Voldemort’s face…I have no explanation as of yet.

Then we see Voldemort casting or deflecting a spell that is the former has collided with another spell due to the discharge. And we rap it up with another shot of Harry on the bike probably when he realises that Voldemort is close because he looks pained.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Posted by SCowell on September 13, 2010, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

thanks a lot,, you made my day!

Posted by hermy on September 13, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator

WOW, the trailer in HD is sooo awesome, so excited for the movie!!
btw, found this video and it’s just AWESOME!!!!!

Posted by NotAMuggle123 on September 14, 2010, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I don’t know why I can’t get these to download from these links, when I can get to them on YouTube…

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 15, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_house_may06_thumb

these teasers make me so excited. November can’t arrive soon enough.

Posted by Issa on September 16, 2010, 12:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Hello, dear," she said. "First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new, too."[br]She pointed at the last and youngest of her sons. He was tall, thin, and gangling, with freckles, big hands and feet, and a long nose.