Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 79 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 01, 2010, 10:30 AM

There are now only 79 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"I believe that the last time I saw the sword of Gryffindor leave its case was when Professor Dumbledore used it to break open a ring."
     - Phineas Nigellus
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Goblin's Revenge "

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

P4093399_thumb

I.CAN’T.WAIT!!! This book was so exciting!! I hope the movie will be too!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on September 01, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

I wonder how they will know about the sword in the film, though. if i remember correctly the reports after the test screening said that Phineas wasn’t in the film.

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on September 01, 2010, 11:11 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

As the end comes closer we must not get sad because the fandom we have created will last forever.
I can’t wait for the movie it is getting so close

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on September 01, 2010, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Got-eight-houses_thumb

This is getting soooooo exciting, but, i dont want the movies to end :(

Posted by JulietBlack on September 01, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

More movie trailers, please!!

Posted by taoist1 on September 01, 2010, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

I really want to see the Deathly Hallows films but then there will be no more coming out … it’s hard to come to terms with … Harry Potter films and books have been around since before I can remember … I’ve loved them since I was 6!!! They really are the best.
I just hope the 7th book is done justice
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 01, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Nice quote! Makes the wait that much more exciting! Who chooses the quotes every day? They seem to be drenched in meaning…which I love!

Posted by Smitch on September 01, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I can’t wait! Phineas Nigellus, annoying but cruelly honest……..

Hpdh_thumb

phineas shouldnt be giving away secrets like that
albus wouldnt mind though

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 01, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I am so excited about this movie, Sometimes I jump up and down!!!!!!!
Great quote, gives up very valuble information!

Posted by Rosie016 on September 01, 2010, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

CAN’T WAIT! HURRY UP NOVEMBER!

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Excited!!! YAHA!! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 01, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

I screamed when Nigellus said that!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 01, 2010, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I simply can’t wait, the book was so exciting and i believe the movie would too, but hey! I read here that Phineas wouldn’t be in the movie. Is it true? He is an important part of this book.By the way, i love this quote. Phineas is not bad, its only about him being a Slytherin member and nothing much.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 01, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Because of my excitement my brother call me mental sometimes, but i am really very excited

Posted by Susmita singh on September 01, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator

"There might be a way," said Hermione slowly... "Of course, it would be difficult. And dangerous, very dangerous. We'd be breaking about fifty school rules, I [br]expect --"[br]"If, in a month or so, you feel like explaining, you will let us know, won't y