Rumor: Harry Potter: The Exhibition's Next Location May Be Seattle

News
Posted by: Mel
August 09, 2010, 09:17 PM

A Seattle based news blog is reporting that the Pacific Science Center in Seattle could be the next location for Harry Potter: The Exhibition:

"Pacific Science Center in Seattle will announce that it will host the West coast premiere and final U.S. destination of a major exhibition," according to a statement from the Science Center. "A film star from blockbuster major motion pictures will be joined by costumed children for this exciting announcement."

All of these things indicate the possibility that Harry Potter: the Exhibition may move to Seattle after it finishes its run in Toronto. The Pacific Science Center will announce what its newest exhibit is tomorrow.

The Exhibition will remain at its current location, the Ontario Science Center, until September 6th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Images_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!! This is so fabulous if it is true. I will be there every weekend! Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Posted by Rhiannon on August 09, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Photo_15_thumb

i would love this to be true :)

Posted by mundison on August 09, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator

I hope Phoenix, AZ will be a stop for the Exhibition. Good way to liven up the Science Center here. Not that it sucks though.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on August 10, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

Dude last US stop? wtf? Atlanta son at the High needs to happen

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 10, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Images-1_thumb

Saw it twice in Chicago; I nearly had to be dragged out the first time and also had to keep reminding myself that I wasn’t allowed to touch things. Such an amazing exhibit – not just for Harry Potter fans but really really well done, period. LOVE!

Posted by PhoenixHope on August 10, 2010, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Tete_ben_thumb

Last US stop ? Could this mean that Europe is next ?? I’m crossing my fingers !!

Posted by Noz on August 10, 2010, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I would love this to be true!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 10, 2010, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

I literally came back to Seattle yesterday. I wish it would’ve been there last week! Maybe I can go back up to see it…:)

Posted by Alli on August 10, 2010, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Come to HONG KONG please!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on August 10, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
002_thumb

i bet it will never come to england…

Posted by Iris Lily™ on August 10, 2010, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Dsc08839_2_thumb

I’m seeing it in Toronto this weekend! I’m SO excited!!!

Posted by radish_earrings on August 10, 2010, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I just went to the exhibition yesterday! It was so great!

Posted by Nagini's dinner on August 10, 2010, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

I live in Seattle! Please be true…

Posted by Potions_TA on August 10, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

I waiting for it to get to London … waiting …

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 10, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator

I hope it comes to NYC. has it been there before? im kinda late. :)

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 10, 2010, 12:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Harry gripped the edges of the stool and thought, [i]Not Slytherin, not Slytherin.[/i][br]"Not Slytherin, eh?" said the small voice. "Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatne