New Tonks and Lupin "Deathly Hallows" Promo Photo

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
August 08, 2010, 07:44 PM

The Harry Potter Wall Art website has been updated with a brand new photo of Natalia Tena and David Thewlis as Nymphadora Tonks and Professor Remus Lupin, respectively. The posed image, titled "Nymphadora Tonks and Professor Lupin Waist Shot," features the actors in formal dress.

You can have find the image here in our galleries.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Lupin looks good very characteristic but why is Tonks so sad??!! Where is her pink hair? Why is she so old?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 09, 2010, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Me_halloween_thumb

I miss Tonks’ colorful hair. =( Other than that they look like to people who have been beat down by death eaters, so I guess that is consistent with the books. . .

Posted by HugsForWizards on August 09, 2010, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Wow, that picture looks intense……….Lupin looks so old, so tired and solemn at the same time……..
Oh I can’t wait for the Deathly Hallows to come out!

um i dont really think that they look like tonks and lupin. tonks is too solemn, she’s supposed to be funny, i think. And lupin…just doesn’t look like lupin. they both look very stiff. hmm. there better be a good reason for this.

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 09, 2010, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

um, i like it, but i miss the pink hair! she is supposed to have pink hair in Deathly Hallows! Lupin looks ok, a little to old/wrinkled for my taste!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 09, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

The movies always have an odd sense of style, don’t they? Remember Harry’s hair in GoF? Bleh. The same with these hair styles. Bleh.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on August 09, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
A100fangirls_thumb

Hmm… not the most flattering of pictures. Oh well…

They both look much older then they did in OotP Movie, although that can’t really be avoided.

Posted by MakoRain {WBM} on August 09, 2010, 12:18 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

WHY IS EVERYONE MAD?!
Lupin is SUPPOSED to be older than Tonks,
and Tonks is good enough…

I JUST WANT PROMOS OF THE TRIO!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on August 09, 2010, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

They do look older. But I’m not complaining, as Lupin is supposed to be older than Tonks. And I’m sure that the war that’s been going on has surely added some additional stress to them, and it shows on their faces. Stress can do that to you. I think that the pic is great, and I also believe that, at this stage, Tonks is still bright and happy, but she’s mellowed out a little bit. Everything sort of gets to her. I think it looks great, and I can’t wait to see more promos.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on August 09, 2010, 01:04 PM report to moderator

I hope it’s just a really bad promotional picture and the movie will be better. I don’t like the way Tonks looks, she does look like a man. Lupin doesn’t even look like Lupin. I know they were both supposed to be tired from the war, adjusting to life, a new baby, etc. but they don’t just look tired they look like… not like themselves.

Posted by cedesalexis on August 09, 2010, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

They both loook soooo old! It is kind of sad when you see the pics.

Posted by The Nerd on August 09, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

They look soooo sad!

Posted by The Nerd on August 09, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ha good point Anna Weasley it does kind of remind me of Grant Wood’s American Gothic! And how exactly have I never heard of Harry Potter Wall Art.com. I really want their Hogwarts in spring painting. Plus UHP also has a calendar picture of the trio. Dunno if anyone else has seen it yet but I hadn’t:

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 09, 2010, 02:24 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

We never get to see enough of the adult characters so it’s nice to see an early promo pic of Tonks and Lupin. Looks like they’re sticking well with the text.

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 09, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 09, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Moody's magical eye quivered as it rested on Hermione. "You're another one who might think about a career as an Auror," he told her. "Mind works the right way, Granger."[br]Hermione flushed pink with pleasure.