Leaky Exclusive! Special Seats for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" Available Now

Exclusives
Posted by: Edward
August 07, 2010, 04:30 PM

A treat for you today: Leaky readers are now able to get prime (Orchestra Center) seats at upcoming evening performances of the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," staring actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter).  An exclusive block of twenty seats have been reserved for each evening performance of the production, and can be purchased via this link.  Tickets must be purchased by December 31, 2010 , and are valid for all performances from February 26, 2011 through January 8, 2012.  Complete information and ordering options can be found here.

As readers will recall, the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" will come to the stage of the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on March 27, 2011, following previews which start on February 26.  The musical is directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

Be sure to act fast, for this exclusive is set to sell out quickly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Exclusives News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Cool, is this only for Leaky?

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 08, 2010, 09:58 AM report to moderator

I just purchased my tickets, though I am not sitting with the block which was reserved for Leaky (I did not know how to navigate the website but I will be in Left Orchestra Row E, Seats 3-5, on Saturday evening, February 26, 2011 at 8 PM )

Posted by Glowstick on August 08, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I have three tickets to the first show. OMG!!!!!! I get to see Dan (again) and get to visit NY (again). Now all that is left is finding a hotel!!!!!!

Posted by Rhiannon on August 08, 2010, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice one Rhi… Good to see ya again!

Posted by Won_Two on August 08, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Seriously? You have got to be kidding me! Of course I want to go!

Living on the other side of the US just sucks. Can’t afford to fly or buy tickets anyway. UGH!

Posted by hewy on August 08, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

This one I would just love to see! I think it would just be so funny.

Posted by molly43 on August 08, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I’m on the site but don’t see a link? Totaly confused.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 08, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_posed_adayinthelife_05_thumb

i am going!! i am soo excited!!!!!! LOOOOOOOVE DANIEL !!!

Posted by danielradcliffelover23 on August 10, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Special seats huh? I want a La-Z-Boy recliner…

Posted by Won_Two on August 12, 2010, 12:20 AM report to moderator

"You're a Parselmouth. Why didn't you tell us?"[br]"I'm a what?" said Harry.[br][i]"A Parselmouth!"[/i] said Ron. "You can talk to snakes!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014