Leaky Exclusive! Special Seats for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" Available Now

Exclusives
Posted by: Edward
August 07, 2010, 04:30 PM

A treat for you today: Leaky readers are now able to get prime (Orchestra Center) seats at upcoming evening performances of the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," staring actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter).  An exclusive block of twenty seats have been reserved for each evening performance of the production, and can be purchased via this link.  Tickets must be purchased by December 31, 2010 , and are valid for all performances from February 26, 2011 through January 8, 2012.  Complete information and ordering options can be found here.

As readers will recall, the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" will come to the stage of the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on March 27, 2011, following previews which start on February 26.  The musical is directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

Be sure to act fast, for this exclusive is set to sell out quickly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Exclusives News

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

First! This is so cool! I hope I can get my mom to get me tickets!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 07, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

i want to goooo!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 07, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator

Guys, I don’t see where to buy seats as part of the 20 seat block? I see the Dan Radclife fan offer, which is for special pricing for the whole theater and I see the Amex offer for early purchases.

Am I screwing something up?

Posted by TGTSNBN on August 07, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

You have to click on the writing in red that says via this link. If you can’t find it on the link that comes up then explore the website alittle ro try and find it. Hope this helps! :D

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 07, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 07, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 07, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

yes some thing i can actually see. All i have to do is convince my parents to buy tickets.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on August 07, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Image

cool

Posted by magicmaniac on August 07, 2010, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

so is there a special price? i’m kind of confused.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on August 07, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

so pretty! aw that would be unbelievable if i could gooo…..

Posted by harrypottergirlll on August 07, 2010, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

new york is kinda far

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 07, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool! I would love to go!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 08, 2010, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

i want it so bad!!!

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 08, 2010, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

i can go.!!!!!! asked my mom!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 08, 2010, 08:20 AM report to moderator

"[Lockhart] didn't even [i]look[/i] at the book we wanted."[br]"That's because he's a brainless [i]git,[/i]" said Ron. "But who cares, we've got what we needed --"[br]"He is [i]not[/i] a brainless git," said Hermione shrilly as they half ran toward the li