Harry Potter Wrap Party Held at Leavesden Studios Yesterday

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
August 07, 2010, 07:59 PM

The Daily Mail is reporting that a Harry Potter wrap party was held yesterday to mark the end of filming the series. Many of the actors, such as Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Jim Broadbent (Professor Slughorn), and David Thewlis (Remus Lupin) were there, as well as J. K. Rowling. The wrap party was held at the Leavesden Film Studios where all eight Harry Potter movies were filmed, and had carnival rides for the guests to enjoy. You can read more about it here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

I hope they filmed this or took lots of pics for the extras on the DH movies….. I bet it was an awesome but sad time of course for them all.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 08, 2010, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

SniffsniffsniffsniffsniffsniffsniffBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted by Darth Luna on August 08, 2010, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Avatars_books_house_may06_thumb

so sad to see the movies officially wrapped. At least we still get to wait and watch them and we get to wait for the Scotish Book as well.

Posted by Issa on August 08, 2010, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Avatars_books_house_may06_thumb

Posted by Issa on August 08, 2010, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

oh, this is so sad, it’s the end!

Posted by hermione198k on August 08, 2010, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

aww,that’s really sad :(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on August 08, 2010, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Kinda sad to hear!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on August 08, 2010, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

it´s so pitty to see emma with out her hair… it looks like she had cancer ;(
it makes me down though!!

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 08, 2010, 08:32 AM report to moderator

Ravenklauw_thumb

m

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 08, 2010, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

o

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 08, 2010, 08:37 AM report to moderator

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014