Ontario Science Centre Extends Run of Harry Potter Exhibition

Movies
Posted by: Rosi
August 06, 2010, 07:36 PM

The Harry Potter Exhibition at The Ontario Science Centre will extend its run for an extra fortnight, until Monday, 6th September, 2010. A press release issued today comments that the extension will give "fans of all ages a final chance to see this exceptional exhibition."

Harry Potter: The Exhibition is currently on display on Level 6 of the Ontario Science Centre's Special Exhibition Hall. The exhibition is open between 10am and 7pm, except on Fridays and Saturdays when it does not close until 9pm. Tickets, which include admission to the Science Centre, cost $27.50 for adults, $20 for children and $23.50 for youths and seniors. You can find more information about the exhibition and buy tickets at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Avatars-kix_thumb

I’m going to see it this week! I’m flying to Toronto today!

Posted by Nagini's dinner on August 08, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Jealous of all of those who have been able to go!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 08, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am going to see it in a week or so. We found a reasonable hotel room and tickets to the show by going to the Toronto tourism website. We also want to see the exhibit of the terracotta warriors which is on at the same time. It is a great time to see Toronto!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 09, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

I wen tthe first month it opened! Thank god! now EVERYONE can go and get to expierivence the magical of that museum!

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on August 09, 2010, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Gah, I live as far as you can go from there while still in Canada. Too bad.

Posted by Meggie the Goose on August 09, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I went yesterday i was so fun. For most events like this I’m stuck in Houston too.

Posted by Nagini's dinner on August 10, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I flew up to Toronto to see the Indy Car race,getting to see the exhibit as well was a super great ‘cherry on the sundae’!!!

Posted by Won_Two on August 12, 2010, 12:15 AM report to moderator

yay go canada

Posted by lizzyrc on August 15, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator

"Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard -- I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I j