Ontario Science Centre Extends Run of Harry Potter Exhibition

Movies
Posted by: Rosi
August 06, 2010, 07:36 PM

The Harry Potter Exhibition at The Ontario Science Centre will extend its run for an extra fortnight, until Monday, 6th September, 2010. A press release issued today comments that the extension will give "fans of all ages a final chance to see this exceptional exhibition."

Harry Potter: The Exhibition is currently on display on Level 6 of the Ontario Science Centre's Special Exhibition Hall. The exhibition is open between 10am and 7pm, except on Fridays and Saturdays when it does not close until 9pm. Tickets, which include admission to the Science Centre, cost $27.50 for adults, $20 for children and $23.50 for youths and seniors. You can find more information about the exhibition and buy tickets at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

36937_136510966366488_100000227551161_401028_5130244_n_thumb

Oh that’s exciting! I saw it in June, it was amazing, and I’ve been wanting to go again!

Posted by ecbaker on August 07, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Tete_ben_thumb

I just hope the next stop of the exhibition will be somewhere in Europe… Come on, London or Paris, plenty of Potteresque exhibition places there ! :-)

Posted by Noz on August 07, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Dobby100_thumb

it was amazing!

Posted by kas98 on August 07, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Avatarjameslily5twistoflimes_thumb

Well this is amazingly convenient! I somehow haven’t managed to get time to go yet, and in a couple of weeks some of my internet friends are coming to Toronto and some of them wanted to go but they would have missed out… now we can all go. :D

Posted by Trillian on August 07, 2010, 02:32 PM report to moderator

GOOO CANADAA!! IF YOU HAVENT GONE GO SEE ITT! ITS OUT OF THIS WORLD

Posted by DDWatson on August 07, 2010, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It was an amazing exhibit but I need to see it again!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 07, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Needs to come this side of the Atlantic

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 07, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator
A100fangirls_thumb

I wish I could go- but I’m stuck in Houston. Is there a list of where they are going?

Posted by MakoRain {WBM} on August 07, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Images_3__thumb

It was great!
I went with my friend Claire and we loved it!
I would not recommend seeing the Science Magic show though, we thought it was a let down. The tri-wizard cup was Amazing! The marauders map was also pretty cool! But the gift shop was quite expensive. My friend and I saw a man buy a real,life-size Firebolt! It was really a life changing experience! The bird show was good also. I had a great time! And if you go I hope you to too!

Posted by Ashley Spells on August 07, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Images_3__thumb

It was great!
I went with my friend Claire and we loved it!

Posted by Ashley Spells on August 07, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Images_3__thumb

It was great!
I went with my friend Claire and we loved it!

Posted by Ashley Spells on August 07, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Images_3__thumb

Didn’t mean to post 3! Sorry

Posted by Ashley Spells on August 07, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I made the trip down to the Boston Museum of Science a week after Christmas last year to see it and it was awesome.

Anyone in the Ontario area who hasn’t made the effort to go should really do so before it’s too late. It’s well worth it.

Posted by blue_rogue on August 07, 2010, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

cool!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on August 08, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I’m going to see it this week! I’m flying to Toronto today!

Posted by Nagini's dinner on August 08, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"[Moaning Myrtle] haunts a [i]toilet[/i]?"[br]"Yes. It's been out-of-order all year because she keeps having tantrums and flooding the place. I never went in there anyway if I could avoid it; it's awful trying to have a pee with her wailing at you --"