Wizard Rock Coming to Scandinavia This Month

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Edward
August 05, 2010, 12:14 AM

The region of Scandinavia will get a taste Harry Potter wizard rock this month, as band Harry and the Potters will be making their way through Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.  Their week-long tour will consist of nine stops and is open to Potter fans of all ages.  Here is a rundown of the events:

Aug 3 - Trondheim, Norway - Øksendal Libris Bokhandel
Aug 4 - Östersund, Sweden - Tingshuset
Aug 5 - Bäsna, Sweden - Bäsna Bygdegård
Aug 6 - Göteborg, Sweden - Lokal Sinnet
Aug 7 - Oslo, Norway - Litteraturhuset
Aug 8 - TBA (looking for something in southern Sweden)
Aug 9 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Osram Culture Centre
Aug 10 - Växjö, Sweden - Musikhuset / Bergendahlska gården
Aug 12 - Stockholm, Sweden -Rågsveds Nya Folkets Hus

Fans in northern Europe can find complete tour and event information via the Harry and the Potters website here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

Meh! Why couldn’t they come to Stavanger, Norway? Both Trondheim and Oslo are on the other side of the country for me. :(

Posted by MarenSusanna on August 05, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

I should’ve been to Trondheim, but I’m working. Of all things!
Finally HP-related event only a couple of hours away, and I can’t go.
A bit mad at myself :(

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on August 05, 2010, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_thumb

I want them to come to Canada! Please come to Vancouver!!!!

Posted by Cho Chang on August 05, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

Scandinavia is so lucky..! :(

Posted by RavenclawZombie on August 05, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Haven’t really heard any Wizard Rock. Where can I listen to some of this music?

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 05, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Can’t wait to go, it’s gonna be totally awesome! I’ll try to film it, but can’t promise anything. Voldemort can’t stop us rockin’!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on August 07, 2010, 11:37 AM report to moderator

"Thanks," said Sirius, opening it, grabbing a drumstick, sitting down on the cave floor, and tearing off a large chunk with his teeth. "I've been living off rats mostly. Can't steal too much food from Hogsmeade; I'd draw attention to myself."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014