Wizard Rock Coming to Scandinavia This Month

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Edward
August 05, 2010, 12:14 AM

The region of Scandinavia will get a taste Harry Potter wizard rock this month, as band Harry and the Potters will be making their way through Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.  Their week-long tour will consist of nine stops and is open to Potter fans of all ages.  Here is a rundown of the events:

Aug 3 - Trondheim, Norway - Øksendal Libris Bokhandel
Aug 4 - Östersund, Sweden - Tingshuset
Aug 5 - Bäsna, Sweden - Bäsna Bygdegård
Aug 6 - Göteborg, Sweden - Lokal Sinnet
Aug 7 - Oslo, Norway - Litteraturhuset
Aug 8 - TBA (looking for something in southern Sweden)
Aug 9 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Osram Culture Centre
Aug 10 - Växjö, Sweden - Musikhuset / Bergendahlska gården
Aug 12 - Stockholm, Sweden -Rågsveds Nya Folkets Hus

Fans in northern Europe can find complete tour and event information via the Harry and the Potters website here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Uff Da!!!

Posted by Won_Two on August 05, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

scandy tour 2010

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 05, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Really? What about the UK?! Lol :)

Cool, for them though, hope it’s a good tour! =D

Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

I so wanna see that but i live in the UK so … bludgers :(
good for them, though! =) maybe someone might film it … hopes r low though …
tear

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 05, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

WOOT! Time to get our Wrock on!

Img_2315_face0_thumb

No way! But of course I’m unable to go that day….. =(

Posted by Nicci Weasley on August 05, 2010, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Have fun whoever is going!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 05, 2010, 08:30 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Typical! I can’t be in Copenhagen August 9!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 05, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Imochan_thumb

I can’t wait to see them tomorrow in Gothenburg!!!

Posted by evelynegrey on August 05, 2010, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

I love Harry and the Potters!!! haha. SAVE GINNY WEASLEYYYY!!!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 05, 2010, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

I love Harry and the Potters!!! haha. SAVE GINNY WEASLEYYYY!!!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 05, 2010, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounsd awesome! I love Harry and the Potters as well! Voldemort can’t ever stop the rock! That’s right!

Avatar1_thumb

I live in Oslo, but I’m not in Oslo 7th of august…

Posted by Verdande on August 05, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

Can you guys PLEASE come to Romania??? Holy crap, theyre going to be…so…close….what about Canada eh? Either way, lucky Scandinavia!

Posted by Owana Potter on August 05, 2010, 02:00 PM report to moderator

I’m sooooo angry at my wallet!!! ;___________; THE ONLY TIME I WANT TO DO SOMETHING REALLY BADLY I CAN’T AFFORD IT! >________<’’

Posted by Odd sock on August 05, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"It's not safe to go wandering around dark corridors these days."[br]"[i]You[/i] are," Ron pointed out.[br]"I," said Percy, drawing himself up, "am a prefect. Nothing's about to attack [i]me[/i]."