Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 81 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2010, 01:37 AM

There are now only 81 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!

"Where are we?" he asked, peering around at a fresh mass of trees as Hermione opened the beaded bag and began tugging out tent poles.
"The Forest of Dean," she said. "I came camping here once with my mum and dad."
    -Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Photo02371111_thumb

:D i <3 this chapter, i need to reread the book

Posted by haleytttw on August 30, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I love the little details. Hermione camping with her parents and things like that. I loved this whole chapter as well.

Posted by eccentricalice on August 30, 2010, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I love this exchange, esp after reading the Prince’s Tale, when you learn that Phineas overheard Hermione because the bag was open!

Posted by izziewitch on August 30, 2010, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

The part where they get chased by Nagini in disguise of Bathilda Bagshot……….

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

81 DAYS!!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 30, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

One of the best chapters in the entire book! I’m looking forward to seeing it done on the big screen. I keep hearing how fantastic Rupert’s acting is, and it makes me excited all over again. NEARLY 80 DAYS!!

Posted by hallowedhearts on August 30, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

On a random note, I know Hermione isn’t a prissy girl or anything….and she’s gotten into a lot of rough spots throughout the years, but I really can’t picture her enjoying camping…in a normal setting. Is it just me?

Posted by hallowedhearts on August 30, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Attackronwbirds_thumb

OMG i CAN`T W8 FoR THe MoViE To CoME oUT!!!

Posted by iLYooHx3 on August 30, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Attackronwbirds_thumb

OMG i CAN`T W8 FoR THe MoViE To CoME oUT!!!

Posted by iLYooHx3 on August 30, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

haha random works sometimes

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 30, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Only 80 days! Can’t wait :)

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on August 30, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Hermione is amazing with her quick thinking in complicated situations. Very nice quote considering it plays a big role in the outcome of Harry’s Horcuxe delima.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 30, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

xD

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on August 30, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_oots_style_by_mcsquared42_thumb

love this chapter. well, i love every chapter. yay, ron comes back! i can’t wait until the movie comes out!

Posted by ❀ Jay K. Elle ❀ on August 30, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_oots_style_by_mcsquared42_thumb

Posted by ❀ Jay K. Elle ❀ on August 30, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" said the girl. "Well, it's not very good, is it? I've tried a few simple spells just for practice and it's all worked for me."