Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 81 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2010, 01:37 AM

There are now only 81 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!

"Where are we?" he asked, peering around at a fresh mass of trees as Hermione opened the beaded bag and began tugging out tent poles.
"The Forest of Dean," she said. "I came camping here once with my mum and dad."
    -Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Danielradcliffe2_thumb

FIRST!!! Love this! How did they know how to apparate to the other campsites, though?

Posted by artdjmaster on August 30, 2010, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Squee_thumb

@artdjmaster Hermione must have gone camping a lot ;)

81 days! happydances

Posted by Kismatt on August 30, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I love that part, this is taking way too Long to come out :P

Posted by joeys_mommy on August 30, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Its was amazing that she kept her cool head when so many things happened around

Posted by blackhair on August 30, 2010, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Its only 81 days wohooo

Posted by blackhair on August 30, 2010, 03:23 AM report to moderator

Well I would belive that Harry and Hermione discussed where they were going before they apperated. And Ron used the deluminator to find his way back to them…Dumbledore Did know he would leave, and also knew he would want to come back.

Posted by lunalovewentz on August 30, 2010, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

81 days. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 30, 2010, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

It was a good chapter at least i was not afraid in this chapter and it was good also because Ron came back in the same and they found the sowrd to destroy the horcrux.Nice choice.

Posted by Susmita singh on August 30, 2010, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

i just finished reading the book yesterday… thought it would be nice to freshen up my memory before that day comes…. it never disappointed me in the very least… it’s cool to read the book over and over again and have that same feeling when you read it the first time….. :)

Posted by margareth_6teengal on August 30, 2010, 05:29 AM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Wow! it’s coming near 81 days to go. the Silver Doe is Snape right?, and that time Ron came back. O ya! hehe :> I Like it

Posted by blessi on August 30, 2010, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

It’s only 81 days WOW!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 30, 2010, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

I love the Silver Doe chapter!! When Ron came back I actually gasped and I was like, “How the – wha – how did that happen?” then I read about the horcrux thing and I was like “How could he THINK that?!” then Hermione attacked him … and I cracked up.
My mum thought I had gone mad … ah well!
And the deluminater was cool.
Anywayy,
81 days left …
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
I <3 Harry Potter!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 30, 2010, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

P.S: That post was I bit random coz I’m over-excited ’bout Deathly Hallows, sorry x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 30, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

Lighthouse_thumb

COME OUT ALREADY, HARRY!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ravenclaw12 on August 30, 2010, 08:36 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Half a dozen badges slid out of the metal chute where returned coins usually appeared. Hermione scooped them up and handed them mutely to Harry over Ginny's head; he glanced at the topmost one.[br]HARRY POTTER[br]RESCUE MISSION