Felton, Rankin and Lewis to Attend 2010 Magic Christmas Convention in France

Conventions
Posted by: Rosi
August 30, 2010, 06:24 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley) and Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) are among the Harry Potter actors who will attend the Magic Christmas Harry Potter convention in Paris, France. The convention takes place on the 18th and 19th of December this year at La Maison Internationale.

Guests will have the chance to attend talk sessions with speakers who worked on the Harry Potter films as well as a number of the actors. Attendees will also be able to meet the special guests during photoshoot and autograph sessions. Games, contests, magic shows, an orchestra playing music from the films and a Christmas Ball will also feature over the weekend.

Tickets are now on sale at this link via SpotLight Events; three differently priced tickets can be purchased, with prices starting at 55 for the Squib Pass, €140 for the Wizard Pass and €200 for the Order of Merlin Pass. You can find the Facebook page for the Magic Christmas convention right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Image_thumb

Awesome! Magic Christmas sounds so fun…

Posted by Smitch on August 31, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

That sounds amazing!! I wish I was going!!

Posted by akcorr on August 31, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator

I’ll be theeere =D (I’m French ;) It’s in a castle & the saturday night there is a bal like in HP4 and the actors participate !
All day there is some activities, we’ll can drink bièraubeurre (I don’t know how to say in English =s), eat some specialities from HP & takes photo with actors =) Can’t wait to be here !

Posted by Caseey on August 31, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Mr

Of course this is happening just days after I’ll be leaving Paris. Probably wouldn’t have been in the vacation budget anyway.

Posted by Mr. Stratford on August 31, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

OoM woo

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 31, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh I wish I could go!!!

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

The US also has LeakyCon:) Plus ComicCon. There are plenty of things to do here in the US:) Just none really in the mid-west, they are almost all on one of the coasts. Chicago had the traveling exhibits, but nothing closer to NE:/

Posted by JessSnape on August 31, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
B6u3xy_thumb

@Caseey, I’m so envious! You must write a relation from that! ;3

Posted by Gucia ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator

Well, Muggle Mayhem has just been cancelled due to lack of interest in the UK. They had 4 cast members lined up including Jessie Cave, but didn’t sell enough tickets to go ahead :(

Posted by Dumblebridge on August 31, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator

@Gucia ROAR! Why not ?! that’s a good idea ! I’m not very good in english but I have friends to correct me ;) Otherwise I’ll tweet from there if I have a connection, so if you want to know all about follow me @HeyItsMeliss =)

Posted by Caseey on August 31, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It spunds like a fun convention. I like the way they priced the tickets! Who would want to have to go in as a squib?

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 31, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 31, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Oui Oui…

Posted by Won_Two on September 01, 2010, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Thats cool but I wish they would do something in scotland!! Oh well theres snowball… I can’t wait for that!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 01, 2010, 01:36 PM report to moderator

"I hear you're a useful player. I was a Seeker, too. I was asked to try for the National Squad, but preferred to dedicate my life to the eradication of the Dark Forces. Still, if ever you feel the need for a little private training, don't hesitate to ask.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014