Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 82 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 29, 2010, 02:26 AM

There are now only 82 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Come out of there with your hands up!" came a rasping voice through the darkness. "We know you're in there! You've got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don't care who we curse!"
     - Fenrir Greyback
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Deathly Hallows"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Severus_x_2_thumb

The subtle approach.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 29, 2010, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

My heart was in my throat from this point forth. Like throughout the entire interrogation and then Malfoy Manor all leading up to the loss of Dobby.

Posted by SlyBones on August 29, 2010, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

It gave me a shiver while reading the book…whoa!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 29, 2010, 02:55 AM report to moderator

Gosh I could not put the book down after this. Malfoy Manor was one of the most intense parts with Hermione being tortured. The image Fenrir is cool.

Posted by doughboy6390 on August 29, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

was this bit whenthey were in the tent?

Posted by finley on August 29, 2010, 03:36 AM report to moderator

You know, most people focus on Voldemort and Bellatrix as the 2 ‘big bads’ of Harry Potter, but Greyback is as bad as they are. Anyone that would purposely put himself near children at the full moon is a whole different kind of horrible. It doesn’t say if he was killed at the end of the battle; just ‘taken down’. I dearly hope that he did die, or at least spent the rest of his life in Azkaban!

Posted by jimmalou78 on August 29, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

That was a kind of “heartbeat-skipping moment”… There was no way they could escape…and the Snatchers are almost as bad as Death-eaters…

Posted by Astha on August 29, 2010, 04:55 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

My whole body froze at this moment!
OH MY GOD!
and mom froze too when she was reading the DH….

Horrible feeling when they got caught!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on August 29, 2010, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Thank goodness Hermione was a fast thinker, disguising Harry with a disfiguring spell! Their treatment would probably have been harsher if the Snatchers had known who it was that they had captured.

Posted by Graymayne on August 29, 2010, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

I couldn’t turn the pages quick enough after I read those lines!!! I was so scared for them and I was desperate to see what had happened!!!
But I still don’t know why they didn’t Disapparate from inside the tent though. I mean, the protective charms had been lifted and the Snatchers wouldn’t have seen them do it so there was nothing stopping them …
Ah well, great quote! Love it!!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 29, 2010, 06:00 AM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Nice.. Wow. this is the part that I laugh so much about the trio because they invent some names. am I right>? I think it is really. I love it wow!

Posted by blessi on August 29, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

i was so scared when i read these lines

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 29, 2010, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

This was a very scary part of the book.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on August 29, 2010, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Heart stopping situation

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 29, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

This was utterly terrifying as a reader.

Posted by eccentricalice on August 29, 2010, 07:44 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Without warning, the scar on his forehead seared with pain again and his stomach churned horribly.[br]"Cut it out," he said firmly, rubbing the scar as the pain receded again.[br]"First sign of madness, talking to your own head," said a sly voice from the