Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
August 24, 2010, 09:06 AM

Please join us at TLC in sending birthday wishes to Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley). The actor is today celebrating his 22nd birthday. Many happy returns, Rupert!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

17879-26957_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert!!
First of all you are so sweet in helping with charities. Be sure to check out all charities some may be “Grindylows” to take you for much of what you have. My son is 21 today and I can’t talk to him because he’s in basic training where I’m told they take his phone from him. I’ll try face book. He is the one that got me into HP. He read HPGF to me and I was hooked from there. You make a great Ron and I really love your character. You make it so real and funny.

Posted by molly43 on August 24, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_m5i3y09wax1rrqi2zo1_500_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert!!
I love you!!!

Posted by 1нρғαи ~WBM~ on August 24, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on August 24, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Anthony-lego_normal_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert! Hope you continue to play the part of Ron perfectly!

Posted by Lego Harry Potter on August 24, 2010, 12:18 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy Birthday again Ron.May Allah Bless you with a great future. Well, I tried saying Happy Birthday to my son Saleem on face book. I hope I did it right. I’ve prob been on face book five times. If anyone sees his name say Hap Bir to him. He’s a HP fan too. That’s one reason I really miss him. Like Ron he’s very charitable. He likes helping people. Ron I hope your day goes great. Ok, I’m late for being early to work. Good bye.

Posted by molly43 on August 24, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert! May all your wishes come true redhead! I love red hair, envy all those that have that bright hair!

Tmdl_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert! You are FANTASTIC.

Posted by The Mexican Dark Lord on August 24, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Rupert!! :-D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 24, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert! You are truly a great actor and although I will be watching you in other films you will always be Ron Weasly to me!

Posted by Jacket on August 24, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Photo_235_thumb

Happy birthday, Rupert!!!

Posted by Triin on August 24, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Draco_and_harry_thumb

Happy birthday!

Posted by DMICEPRINCE on August 24, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on August 24, 2010, 01:28 PM report to moderator

OMG! HAPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY RUPERTTT CANT BELIEVE YOU’RE 22!! I HOPE YOU PARTY UP TODAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!! good luck, with love from ox

Danielle

ps i hope we can meet one day..congrats on Deathly Hallows and Cherrybomb

Posted by DDWatson on August 24, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

Happy Birthday
many happy returns :-))

Posted by Emmaria on August 24, 2010, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione__ron_thumb

Happy Birthday , Rupert !
You’re truly amazing ! :)

Posted by Brenna Potter on August 24, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator

"You can't Apparate inside the Hogwarts grounds, how often do I have to tell you?" said Hermione impatiently.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014