Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 87 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 23, 2010, 11:38 PM

There are now only 87 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here is today's!

"Bah," said Fleur, checking herself in the microwave door, "Bill, don't look at me-- I'm 'ideous."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Seven Potters"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_thumb

but i hate 4 womens in the HP
i think everyone would agree with me
and they are as follows
Rank 1———————————- Petunia Dursley
Rank 2————————————Aunt Murge & Umbridge
Rank 3————————————Bellatrix Lestrange
Rank 4————————————Rita Skeeter

It was close contest between Petunia and Bellatrix for the first place but i think Petunia was more evil then Bella because he kept Harry in Cupboard for 10 years which is worse than crucio because we know infant Harry would have got nightmares of that Halloween night when he became orphan but Petunia in spite of been a mother of child of more or less same age treated Harry in such a manner deserved First Place
she just didn’t kept him under the cupboard but also starved him and abused him when she was only living relative to him.

For next place Aunt Murge because she appreciated Harry’s abuse and encouraged Petunia and Vernon to continue abusing him
Along comes Umbridge because she was the foulest women ever to walk in Wizarding world
then finally Bella because the blacks children were brought up in this fashion so i gave her third

then last but not the least Rita because she was always looking for opportunities to bring people down

Posted by blackhair on August 24, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

@blackhair I totally agree.
I loved that quote and the bit where she has that soppy expression which Harry never wants to see on his face again, lol
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 24, 2010, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I do indeed love the quote!! I think Clemence Posey really captures the Character of Fluer!!! I also loved it when Bill was in the hospital after the WereWolf attach when she tells Molly Weasley Did you think that I would not want to marry Bill after being attacked by a WereWolf, I have enough beauty for the both of US. It was then with tears in her eyes that Molly Weasley realized just how much Fluer did love her Son.

Posted by Mistic Willow on August 24, 2010, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Dare-to-be-clever_thumb

I must admit, I wasn’t a huge fan of Fleur. However, from book six, she grew on me and now I LOVE her!
Great quote!

Posted by samjaymc on August 24, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

oh fleur, what will we do with you!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on August 24, 2010, 09:56 AM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

wait, is that a picture of Fleur, or someone else??? I’m confused

Posted by iButterbeer on August 24, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

I agree with John that is the first thing she would check

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 24, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

Ah Fleur. So casually insulting. So perfect.

Posted by Melissa Anelli on August 24, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Puff_thumb

I love LOVE this quote. Can’t wait to see the 7 Potters on screen!

Posted by KimmyBlair on August 24, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Oh Fleur! She never intends to do harm…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on August 24, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh Fleur’s nice, she calls Harry hideous……..

Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

oh mon amie Fleur!! i wish they sold your wand at the wizarding world in orlando. sigh.

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on August 24, 2010, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I’m thrilled they brought Clemence Posey back to reprise her role as Fleur. Could have been dropped or changed since they chopped the whole Bill-Fleur line from HBP movie.

Love this quote. I liked her from Goblet on – strong and solid. Understood Molly questioned the relationship because Bill is her first born and the first to find such love – maybe not ready to give him over to another. Loved how the her character and her relationships with the other characters grew through the series.

Posted by Xyra44 on August 24, 2010, 02:46 PM report to moderator

One of my favorite scenes in DH! So funny!! I can’t wait to see how the do the 7 harrys scene.

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 24, 2010, 02:52 PM report to moderator

LIMH! I love this quote!!! :)

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on August 24, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator

He held out his wand, ready to attack, but its beam fell only upon Cedric, who had just hurried out of a path on the right-hand side. Cedric looked severely shaken. The sleeve of his robe was smoking.[br]"Hagrid's Blast-Ended Skrewts!" he hissed. "They're