Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 91 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 20, 2010, 03:38 AM

There are now only 91 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!

"Of course, Voldemort would have considered the ways of house-elves far beneath his notice, just like all the purebloods who treat them like animals. . . . It would never have occurred to him that they might have magic that he didn't."
    -Hermione Granger
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Kreacher's Tale"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

@devilskinn I really think you are right and I hadn’t really thought about book 7 in that way. Hermione really does take on a bit of a wise Dumbledore role as Harry’s advisor.

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 21, 2010, 04:03 PM report to moderator

Cool quote.

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 22, 2010, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Hermione sticks with house elves to the very end!

Posted by Hermione Lovegood {SpellSky27} on August 22, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator

Me too @eccentracalice !!

Posted by TheWaiter on August 23, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator

Love this quote. Hermione is so wise, and not in this book smartiness or just a bit narrowed mind, but wise, like Dumbledore. Kreacher’s tale just brings tears into my eyes. I’ve read the books twice and every time I wondered where is Kreacher when they leave him, and I’m always happy that he is safe and ok at Hogwarts. I justs feel so sorry for Kreacher in the seventh book, It’s just tears. And that he finally accept Hermione, Harry and Ron. It’s just heartbreakening.

Posted by TheWaiter on August 23, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator

Posted by TheWaiter on August 23, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

91… Hooot!

Posted by Won_Two on August 25, 2010, 01:04 AM report to moderator

"Harry, you need your strength," said Seamus Finnigan. "Seekers are always the ones who get clobbered by the other team."[br]"Thanks, Seamus," said Harry, watching Seamus pile ketchup on his sausages.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014