HarryPotter.co.uk Updated with "Deathly Hallows" Wallpaper, High Quality Trailer Stills

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 20, 2010, 04:05 PM

The official Harry Potter website in the UK has been updated with a series of high quality stills from the most recent trailer which can now be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  Additionally, the website now features a wallpaper version of the Hogwarts on fire poster we've seen previously.  This wallpaper can be found right here in our galleries as well.

Many thanks, as always, to Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

That death eater meeting is really cool.
Love the poster.
Love … well, everything!
Bella’s hair has puffed up majorly though …
Ah, well!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 20, 2010, 06:35 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

WOW! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! I am so excited! I watched the HP7 trailer at the movie theatre a ton today and I got sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I cant’ wait!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 20, 2010, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

november hurry up

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 20, 2010, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omr! i cant wait for the films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 20, 2010, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

The pictures are really really awesome

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 20, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

amazing pix

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 20, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

The official Harry Potter page on Facebook has just posted saying the website is offering downloads of the wallpaper and a screensaver, but i can’t see what the screensaver is because its crashed. :(

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 20, 2010, 08:42 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I’ve got the screensaver! Its the moving image of the burning Hogwarts and its beautiful!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 20, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Ahhh…can’t wait!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 21, 2010, 04:19 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Oh if you look at the Xeno Lovegood one you can see a spell hitting the wall of his house on his left. Cool, new wallpaper

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 21, 2010, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

thanks for the pics and wallpaper. I have my screenaver set to “my pictures” and it is nice to see the HP ones pop up mixed in with all my family and vacation pics. I guess that makes me a bit sick for including the trio in with them!!

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on August 21, 2010, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_18_10_025_thumb

OMG OMG OMG!!! i cant not wait anymore november needs!!! to come like NOW

Posted by megash06 on August 21, 2010, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Those pictures look awesome!

The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

The wallpaper is really cool, but it might be a bit too depressing for my desktop. I mean, I can’t look at a destroyed Hogwarts everyday! :(

Posted by Potter_Puella on August 21, 2010, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Snape_icons_collage_thumb

I was at my local theatre seeing Nanny McPhee Returns with my little brothers, and they had a full length HP7 Part I and II poster (like the wallpaper) in a frame behind the ticket booth. I totally geeked out… XD

Posted by jhlovesmusic {^HISS^} on August 21, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator

Hagrid's door had burst open and by the light flooding out of the cabin they saw him quite clearly, a massive figure roaring and brandishing his fists, surrounded by six people, all of whom, judging by the tiny threads of red light they were casting in hi