HarryPotter.co.uk Updated with "Deathly Hallows" Wallpaper, High Quality Trailer Stills

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 20, 2010, 04:05 PM

The official Harry Potter website in the UK has been updated with a series of high quality stills from the most recent trailer which can now be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  Additionally, the website now features a wallpaper version of the Hogwarts on fire poster we've seen previously.  This wallpaper can be found right here in our galleries as well.

Many thanks, as always, to Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Film_dh_article_2010august_ewhighres_6_thumb

First!!!! Wow, I seriously CANNNOT wait for DH to come out. These pics are driving me crazyyyyy

Posted by zfandtf1 on August 20, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Film_dh_article_2010august_ewhighres_6_thumb

Posted by zfandtf1 on August 20, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Image

kewl

Posted by magicmaniac on August 20, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! I just had a “OMFREAKING GAWD I CANNOT WAIT FOR DH ANYMORE EVEN IF I’M DISAPPOINTED MY SOME THINGS” spaz.Because OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYY GAWWWD

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 20, 2010, 04:41 PM report to moderator

soo excited

Posted by ccoolkid on August 20, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

well,we’ve seen it all. wallpaper going on my desktop :)

Posted by Matea on August 20, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
9ronhermione_thumb

THESE PICS ROCK.

Posted by biggestharrypotterfan on August 20, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

NOW they release a wallpaper of that picture after i went through like 20 minutes of trying to figure out how to make it work from the posters….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on August 20, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator

Seeing Hogwarts burn makes my heart sink.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 20, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Marge3_thumb

wtf. y is filch locking up a bunch of students?!?!?

Posted by Siriusley Black on August 20, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great stills great poster!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 20, 2010, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

A W E S O M E……………….really cant w8

Posted by Amalieta Tsubaki on August 20, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Swampwolf-bucket_thumb

Love the way the scene where Harry and Hagrid are in Privet Drive, probably about to take off, and the feel of it is so close to the first movie. Seems very appropriate.

Posted by Janitor of Azkaban on August 20, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
B100chocolate_thumb

YAAAY!!! I’m totally excited now :D Well, I was excited before, but now I’m REALLY excited :D:D

Posted by Rachel on August 20, 2010, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
Sorry, I sort of went =/ then.
But still … THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really need to stop doing that …

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 20, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator

"I'll bet you wish you hadn't given up Divination now, don't you, Hermione?" asked Parvati, smirking...[br]"Not really," said Hermione indifferently, who was reading the [i]Daily Prophet.[/i] "I've never really liked horses."...[br]"He's not a horse, he's