New Promotional Picture For "Deathly Hallows" (Updated with More Images)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2010, 07:33 PM

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter we now have a new promotional image for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." It's a picture of Harry with his wand alight in what appears to be Grimmauld Place. You can view the image in our galleries.

Update: In addition to the picture mentioned above, there are two more new promotional images for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." One of them features Harry looking at what appears to be the Snitch, and the other is of a concerned looking, injured Hermione. You can see the one of Harry here and the one of Hermione here. Thanks to Oclumencia for these!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

I’m guessing the Hermione scene is after she’s tortured by Bella. Injured and haggard (she does look older), but mostly ok.

Posted by heartless_wench on August 03, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

yes, Vol de mort means flight from death and those pics are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Meggie the Goose on August 03, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

hmmm, maybe being Irish it’s now time for me to forgive the French! :P And Bandersnatch. Jo always pronounces Voldemort like Voldemor. And yeah I was always under the impression that his name meant Flight from Death

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 03, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I think Hermione is in a winter scene, I think I seen her wearing that outfit stood beside Ron in one of the ABC Family promos. Plus adore Harry and the snitch

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 03, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

wow!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 03, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I love these! Soooooo excited beyond belief!

Posted by eccentricalice on August 03, 2010, 07:34 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

wow. emma still looks preety when shes concerned.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 03, 2010, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

107 days, 6hrs, 12 mins & 3 secs!!

27577_1__thumb

yay French! but what does gallimard mean?

Posted by Rowling Stones on August 04, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Wow, those pictures give me chills!

Posted by Smitch on August 04, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I can’t wait until the movie.

Posted by 21always on August 04, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Yay for DH1. I’m scared to look at the pix b/c of spoilers, though …

Cool!
voldemort =
vol= theft/steal + de = of + mort = death
=
death-theft
( I’m french)

Posted by Airallia on August 08, 2010, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cool pix…

Posted by Won_Two on August 10, 2010, 12:34 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Percy would never throw any of his family to the dementors," said Hermione severely.[br]"I don't know," said Ron. "If he thought we were standing in the way of his career... Percy's really ambitious, you know..."