First Photo from Emma Watson's A/W Collection; S/S 2011 to be Unveiled on 8th September

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
August 18, 2010, 10:18 AM

The first photo from Emma Watson's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection for People Tree appeared in today's London Evening Standard. The photo, which features Watson wearing her own designs, can be seen here in our galleries. The full Autumn/Winter 2010 collection will be unveiled next week.

In related news, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has recorded a greeting to be played at Prince Charles' Garden Party To Make A Difference from the 8th to the 19th of September where her Spring/Summer 2011 collection for People Tree will be unveiled in a fashion show.

The Evening Standard article includes a quote from Watson:

I'm so thrilled that People Tree will be showing the spring-summer collection at the garden party. I think the Prince of Wales's initiative is such a brilliant idea and I'm thrilled.
You can find items from Emma Watson's Spring/Summer 2010 collection on sale here at the People Tree website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Great for Emma! Her fashion sense is superb!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 18, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

@ #1 Witch ROAR!: The picture must been taking befor she cut her hair somethime it take a while the new picture or news come out.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on August 18, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator

Those pics were taken before she got her hair cut. I miss her hair. I know it doesn’t define her as a person, but I’m just saying that I liked her longer hair better.

Posted by sindie11 on August 18, 2010, 06:52 PM report to moderator

Can you order those clothes if you don’t live in the UK?

Posted by sindie11 on August 18, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Amazing Emma! Great going. She has a very good sense of fashion.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 18, 2010, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Wow that’s so cool that her line will be promoted by the Prince of Wales’s.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 18, 2010, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Jacket on August 18, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Yay for Emma, she gets more and more beautiful by the day!
I love the clothes, i had a look at the summer collection when it came out and there are so many lovely things!
I can’t wait to see the winter collection, i love snuggly warm jumpers. :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 18, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@sindie11 It says on the website that they can deliver to europe to these countries:
‘Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
We also deliver to Switzerland and Norway at European Union prices.’

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 18, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator

I love her cardigan!

Posted by Dawna on August 19, 2010, 08:01 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Good for you, Emma!

Looks like only Europe, then. Oh, well. No US deliveries. :( They really should expand it worldwide, as I’m sure they would get more sales.

Posted by sindie11 on August 19, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am all in favor of Free Trade items. Good for Emma!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 19, 2010, 09:07 PM report to moderator

"I didn't want anyone to talk to me," said Harry, who was feeling more and more nettled.[br]"Well, that was a bit stupid of you," said Ginny angrily, "seeing as you don't know anyone but me who's been possessed by You-Know-Who, and I can tell you how it f