First Photo from Emma Watson's A/W Collection; S/S 2011 to be Unveiled on 8th September

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
August 18, 2010, 10:18 AM

The first photo from Emma Watson's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection for People Tree appeared in today's London Evening Standard. The photo, which features Watson wearing her own designs, can be seen here in our galleries. The full Autumn/Winter 2010 collection will be unveiled next week.

In related news, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has recorded a greeting to be played at Prince Charles' Garden Party To Make A Difference from the 8th to the 19th of September where her Spring/Summer 2011 collection for People Tree will be unveiled in a fashion show.

The Evening Standard article includes a quote from Watson:

I'm so thrilled that People Tree will be showing the spring-summer collection at the garden party. I think the Prince of Wales's initiative is such a brilliant idea and I'm thrilled.
You can find items from Emma Watson's Spring/Summer 2010 collection on sale here at the People Tree website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

She got a crazy hair cut! It’s soooo short, I almost didn’t recognize her! But this is cool, too! :)

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on August 18, 2010, 10:20 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

She is ammazing! Good job Em!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 18, 2010, 10:21 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

Awesome

Posted by Glacius on August 18, 2010, 10:28 AM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I can’t wait to see! She is brilliant! Gotta love her! :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on August 18, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Tonksministry_thumb

She iss cool :)

Posted by Ymineken on August 18, 2010, 10:32 AM report to moderator

Wonderful Emma Watson!

Wow! HERMIONE GOT HOT!
Check this out

Fun new Potter song & music video on YouTube
by NYC singer/songwriter
David Ippolito

Just have fun with it!
Spread the smiles! Share with friends!

Sing it! Hermione Got Hot!

Posted by lauralauralaura on August 18, 2010, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great! I mean it looks great! I can’t wait till it comes out here in Canada!

Hpdh_thumb

woo for the old look

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 18, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

omg! I LOVE all her PeopleTree stuff! I’m so excited for the new collection!

Posted by Potter_Puella on August 18, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

Cool!!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 18, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

Cool!!

Http_3a_2f_2f24

awesome!!!!!!!! :-))

Posted by Emmaria on August 18, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Sorry to go totally off-topic, but I can’t figure out how to notify Leaky about a Potter-related news item that should be reported, so here it is:

Effective August 25, the Potter Puppet Pals folks will no longer be able to market their tee-shirts and other gear, due apparently to a threat of a copyright infringement lawsuit from Warner Brothers. So this is your last opportunity to order yours! (In the interests of full disclosure, I hereby reveal that I have NO connections whatsoever with the young mad geniuses behind PPP, other than that I proudly wear – and drink my coffee out of – some of their merchandise.)

The tee-shirts order page can be found at www.bluetigertees.com/pppstore.htm. And : PPPPPP to WB for spoiling a fun little grassroots enterprise out of corporate greed!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 18, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

How did her hair come back again?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 18, 2010, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I would def want to wear those clothes!

Posted by devilskinn on August 18, 2010, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Socks are Dobby's favorite, favorite clothes, sir!" he said, ripping off his odd ones and pulling on Uncle Vernon's. "I has seven now, sir..."