Audio Clip from "Deathly Hallows" Comic-Con Footage Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2010, 09:08 PM

Though the "Deathly Hallows" footage shown at Comic-Con has not made its way online, an audio clip of what was shown has now been uploaded:

The audio clip is approximately four minutes, fourteen seconds long and does feature a lot of new dialogue that we haven’t seen/heard yet in previously released clips/trailers. The dialogue is broken up by bits of musical score, which indicates that there are other scenes being shown in-between. You can listen to the clip below (note: this was taken live during the screening, so you will hear lots of screaming throughout the clip). A rough translation of the dialogue can be found after the clip.

You can listen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

My_quote1_thumb

I got chills that were so big that made me grow an inch of hair

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on August 19, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

I got chills that were so big that made me grow an inch of hair

Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Wow, that’s awesome! I’m really wanting to see that now, it’s going to be a long 90-odd days.

Posted by nellythemarrow on August 19, 2010, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Besthpfanavatar_thumb

For once I can say your welcome!!! Lol
Also you can download the my podcast which contained the audio at:
It’s Episode 2.
If you want to just the audio of the panel you can email me at besthpfan@yahoo.com

Posted by Besthpfan on August 19, 2010, 08:26 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ahhhhhh! CHILLS. im so freaking excited! i wish they’d just release the video now :/

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on August 19, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator

Drat! The link no longer works.

They must be going for mysterious. I see LOTS of movies and have only seen the trailer in front of Sorcerer’s Apprentice. Good thing it is online.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 19, 2010, 11:37 PM report to moderator

Thank you Besthpfan!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 19, 2010, 11:52 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

I cant get it to work =’(

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 20, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

blast i cant hear a thing

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 20, 2010, 08:47 AM report to moderator
282337_f260_thumb

i’m not so grateful. the audio quality is bad, screaming annoying, etc. Plus it was half the same words as before.

Also: Voldemort says to snape, “where are you taking the boy?”

Voldemort should not be saying you. Maybe too analystical, but Voldemort in theory would never let Snape go to bring harry to the safe house. And in canon, Snpae was never going to be with the order on that journey. Again, poorly written script.

Posted by PensievePlotter on August 20, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

have you guys tried the twitter account instead of the hollywood website? the hollywood website didn’t work for me, but the twitter thing did.

Posted by hermy007 on August 20, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

Posted by hermy007 on August 20, 2010, 02:19 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DIES OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT’S BEAUTIFUL!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 20, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator

Eeep! I’m super excited!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on August 20, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator

Wow. I’m almost sick with anticipation. Can’t wait!

Posted by Oh, Neville OoM4, GS on August 21, 2010, 12:00 AM report to moderator

"I do feel so sorry," said Draco Malfoy, one Potions class, "for all those people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they're not wanted at home."[br]He was looking over at Harry as he spoke. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled.