Audio Clip from "Deathly Hallows" Comic-Con Footage Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2010, 09:08 PM

Though the "Deathly Hallows" footage shown at Comic-Con has not made its way online, an audio clip of what was shown has now been uploaded:

The audio clip is approximately four minutes, fourteen seconds long and does feature a lot of new dialogue that we haven’t seen/heard yet in previously released clips/trailers. The dialogue is broken up by bits of musical score, which indicates that there are other scenes being shown in-between. You can listen to the clip below (note: this was taken live during the screening, so you will hear lots of screaming throughout the clip). A rough translation of the dialogue can be found after the clip.

You can listen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Amazing! Thanks so much for posting it, I’m crossing fingers for the footage next because I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on August 19, 2010, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

thanks:-) its nice:-)

Posted by beautiful_hermione on August 19, 2010, 08:07 AM report to moderator

AMAZING! Voldemort’s voice in the beginning….chills. I can’t wait to see the footage!

Posted by LilyxSnape17 on August 19, 2010, 08:25 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT!?

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on August 19, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator

Awesome@!!!!! really good. I still wish we had the footage. But i can almost imagine all the scenes!!! go dh!!

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 19, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

This gets me more excited about the film!!! :):)

Posted by hermione97 on August 19, 2010, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh god that was so amazing! Now my heart is truly aching for the Deathly Hallows to come out!

B100chocolate_thumb

Thank you, person who uploaded this. I grant you a billion e-cupcakes.

And now I’m suuuuuuuuuper excited :D :D

Posted by Rachel on August 19, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Kingsley Shacklebolt FTW!

Posted by apm239 on August 19, 2010, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Sorry to go totally off-topic, but I can’t figure out how to notify Leaky about a Potter-related news item that should be reported, so here it is:

Effective August 25, the Potter Puppet Pals folks will no longer be able to market their tee-shirts and other gear, due apparently to a threat of a copyright infringement lawsuit from Warner Brothers. So this is your last opportunity to order yours! (In the interests of full disclosure, I hereby reveal that I have NO connections whatsoever with the young mad geniuses behind PPP, other than that I proudly wear – and drink my coffee out of – some of their merchandise.)

The tee-shirts order page can be found at www.bluetigertees.com/pppstore.htm. And : PPPPPP to WB for spoiling a fun little grassroots enterprise out of corporate greed!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 19, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

dear lord, i just got goosebumps! major kudos to whoever pulled that off! i love them forever. bellatrix’s laugh, truly spine chilling. 91 more days, and maybe a new trailer coming soon! (for part 1 only i think)

Posted by hermy007 on August 19, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

OMG, that was so amazing. Just listening to the music was creepy! Wonder who composed it?

And wonder what’s going on onscreen when Lupin says that to Harry; I don’t think it’s at Grimmauld Place, he sounds too panicked.
Posted by izziewitch on August 19, 2010, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

probably after what kingsley said, and the guests at the wedding are all freakin out and running around? joginny1994, trust me, you are going to want to listen to this, but i can’t guarantee that it’ll still be there after school. (thank god i don’t start till september 1st.)

Posted by hermy007 on August 19, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i just realized, mugglenet doesn’t have this, im really surprised. thank you melissa, and thank you leaky!!!

Posted by hermy007 on August 19, 2010, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Thank you to the person who gave us this!!! You r my new best friend!!!
Lol
But seriously, thanks.
I’m still holding out for footage though …
Still, awesomeness!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 19, 2010, 02:01 PM report to moderator

"I think," said Harry hurriedly, at a meaningful look from Nick, "Nick's very -- frightening and -- er --"[br]"Ha!" yelled Sir Patrick's head. "Bet he asked you to say that!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014