Audio Clip from "Deathly Hallows" Comic-Con Footage Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2010, 09:08 PM

Though the "Deathly Hallows" footage shown at Comic-Con has not made its way online, an audio clip of what was shown has now been uploaded:

The audio clip is approximately four minutes, fourteen seconds long and does feature a lot of new dialogue that we haven’t seen/heard yet in previously released clips/trailers. The dialogue is broken up by bits of musical score, which indicates that there are other scenes being shown in-between. You can listen to the clip below (note: this was taken live during the screening, so you will hear lots of screaming throughout the clip). A rough translation of the dialogue can be found after the clip.

You can listen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Besthpfanavatar_thumb

I’m Alyssa from the article! LOL

Posted by Besthpfan on August 18, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Amanda_s_undesirable_thumb

I saw this on snitchseeker earlier today and thought, “Oh crap! I better listen to this before it gets taken down!!!” I enjoyed every second of it. :)

Posted by dingy0413 on August 18, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Besthpfanavatar_thumb

Yeah, I heard snitchseeker release the audio too. Funny enough we didn’t plan to release it at the same time. I just happen to finish editing the podcast yesterday and posted the episode.

Posted by Besthpfan on August 18, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

Oh my god. Favorite parts: Harry and Ron fight and “The Ministry has fallen.” Chills!

Posted by mollywobbles23 on August 18, 2010, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

A big thanks to the person who uploaded this. It was really really really awesome. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 19, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

someone please give me a reason not to listen to this! I dont think I can help myself.

Posted by Katie_Lily on August 19, 2010, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

OMG I cried my eyes out after listening to it. i havent been there

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 19, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well they from this audio clip we can hope that atleast they have filmed the Deathly Hallows according to the books.
And the incidents were crucial too.
1)Harry/Ron’s fight
2)Voldemort’s ultimatum to Harry during the battle’s interval
3)Minister’s empty assurances
4)Kingsley’s Patronus at the wedding
5)Snape/Voldemort confrontation before the attack on Harry before his safe passage to Burrow
6)Hermione’s reasons as to why she apparated them into muggle valley just don’t remember the place right now
7)Ron’s conclusion of his survey at the MoM
8)Lupin’s argument with Harry “for his inclusion at the search i assume”

Its getting exciting and i can’t wait any longer than this

Posted by blackhair on August 19, 2010, 05:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

O yes and thanks to that generous person who has uploaded this audio
Thanks again

Posted by blackhair on August 19, 2010, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

9)O yes and Dear Bella’s maniacal laughter when she realizes she has got Potter

Posted by blackhair on August 19, 2010, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

“The ministry has fallen”! It’s the wedding scene, when the Deatheaters appear! It’s the Patronus!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on August 19, 2010, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMG
hyperventilating hyperventilating
TOO DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOOTAGE NEXT!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 19, 2010, 06:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l7kpzso0nm1qczcnxo1_400_thumb

wow… this makes me even more excited! I hope they’ll show the video soon. Just, truly amazing, can’t wait!!! =)

Posted by Pigwidgeon on August 19, 2010, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

OMG!this is…i’m lost for words. even without vidoe,this is epic!

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on August 19, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

hopefully its still on after schoolcuz i dont have time to check right now!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 19, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore -- yesterday, when I was having my Divination exam, Professor Trelawney went very -- very strange."[br]"Indeed?" said Dumbledore. "Er -- stranger than usual, you mean?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014