Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 94 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 17, 2010, 12:02 AM

There are now only 94 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"Is this it? Is this Sirius's bike?"
"The very same," said Hagrid, beaming down at Harry. "An' the last time yeh was on it, Harry, I could fit yeh in one hand!"
        -Rubeus Hagird
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Seven Potters"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

My_quote1_thumb

Reading this quote makes me remember my first time read Philosopher’s stone because harry arrived at Privet Drive on Sirius’s bike with Hagrid and left the same way.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on August 17, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

The movie, the movie, can’t wait for the movie! But this quote is great. How fast time passes…

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on August 18, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator

I love this quote. It makes me sad to remember Sirius’ death.

Posted by silverdoe65 on August 18, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

tsk… I’m so excited too,, yet it gives me sniff if it will end too soon..

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on August 18, 2010, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Hagrid is so proud to be the one to transport Harry. I love the “full circle” aspect of this. Wonderful!

Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I love this quote countdown, it’s brilliant! And this quote is so poignant, for reasons that everybody else has already posted, so I won’t bother repeating it.

Posted by eccentricalice on August 18, 2010, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

cannot wait! absolutely cannot! but unfortunately time seems to move slower when we don’t want it to so i guess not waiting is not an option…woot! 94 days!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on August 18, 2010, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_august_001_thumb

Dan looks so cute in the movie, riding in the little side car! This will be a great parallel, one that was actually in both movies. :)

Posted by PkRae210 on August 18, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-1-800x6001_thumb

Can’t wait for this scene in the film. Was absolutely spellbound when reading it in the book and couldn’t breathe for the duration of the chapter, and SOBBED when I learnt about the deaths, so will hopefully be amazing on screen with all the spell effects. Grrrr I need to see this NOW :) :) :)

Posted by Laura Potter on August 18, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator
B100chocolate_thumb

That’s sooo sweet! I love Hagrid, he’s great.

Oh gosh, we’re getting close to the 80’s!!!

Posted by Rachel on August 18, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

This is a sweet quote. Hargid is really such a softy.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 18, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

the last harry was in it he and hagrid could fit in it now he can’t.

Posted by l-u-n-a on August 18, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Awwww GO HARRY !!!!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on August 19, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Whoooo 94…

Posted by Won_Two on August 19, 2010, 01:03 AM report to moderator

Cool quote

Posted by Flindey909 on August 20, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator

The girl beside the window looked up. She had straggly, waist-length, dirty-blond hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave her a permanently surprised look.