Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 94 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 17, 2010, 12:02 AM

There are now only 94 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"Is this it? Is this Sirius's bike?"
"The very same," said Hagrid, beaming down at Harry. "An' the last time yeh was on it, Harry, I could fit yeh in one hand!"
        -Rubeus Hagird
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Seven Potters"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Untitled-1_copy_thumb

can’t wait..i just hope it wont be as much disappointing as the sixth

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 17, 2010, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awe, i feel like crying!
x

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 17, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator

awwww…..i cant wait!!

Posted by nimbus2010 on August 17, 2010, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

awwww yea i agree with melissa. its like coming full circle

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on August 17, 2010, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Loved this moment…Harry having that connection with not only Sirius but also with the beginning . Like Melissa said, Harry’s start & end of the time on Privet Drive. Just those few lines carry so much weight.

Posted by Lillylove on August 17, 2010, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

Aaw I love this :)
Can’t wait for the films to come out, even if it will be a bit sad that waiting for new films will be over.

Posted by Sigourney♥ on August 17, 2010, 09:23 AM report to moderator
282337_f260_thumb

I hope they remind the audience of this in the film!

Posted by PensievePlotter on August 17, 2010, 09:59 AM report to moderator

Hagrid is soooooooo beast, when the book came out i was praying that he wouldn’t die

Posted by tmcdean on August 17, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

I love that chapter soo much… :)))

Posted by Petra on August 17, 2010, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

@ devilskinn I hadn’t thought about that before. With Hagrid holding him. That is one of the many things I love about Leaky, even though I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve read the books Leaky is giving me new ways of looking at them.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on August 17, 2010, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Aww love the quote!
93 DAYS TIL IT COMES OUT NOW!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 17, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Like the quote – seems appropriate

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on August 17, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

touching moments

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 17, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

also the whole coming full circle thing made me think that for sure harry would die my first time reading this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 17, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator

I hadn’t thought of that Melissa, but I love it! Jo is amazing, absolutely brilliant! Every time I read the books, I love them more!

Posted by hpmom74 on August 17, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator

"The Ministry's providing a couple of cars," said Mr. Weasley...[br]"Why?" said Percy curiously.[br]"It's because of you, Perce," said George seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the hoods, with HB on them --"[br]"-- for Humongous Bighead," said Fr