Jo's Book Nook Re-opens Discussion of The Necromancer

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
August 16, 2010, 09:29 AM

Jo's Book Nook, our non-Harry Potter book club at the Leaky Lounge, has re-opened their reading of The Necromancer by Michael Scott. The fourth title in Scott's The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series has only recently been released in the UK; the forum has therefore been re-opened to allow British readers and any other interested MyLeaky members to participate in the discussion.

Jo's Book Nook is open to all MyLeaky members; take part at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Yay first comment! :)

looks like a good book…

Posted by Nwrosey on August 16, 2010, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Oh, I’ve been waiting for that book to be released! I’ll have to read it soon. :)

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 16, 2010, 11:34 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I read it and I can’t wait for the next one! I believe it will be called ‘The Warlock’. It was a good book overall, I’d recomend it for people who like a little historical backround and mythology. :)

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 16, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator

I have only read The Alchemist so far….I guess I had better get going on these!

Posted by Dawna on August 16, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Gary_oldman_07-1-1_thumb

Dawna, you’re welcome to come and discuss The Alchemist too but be aware there will be spoilers fo rthe other books – go read them now and come in to discuss, we’re only open for three weeks for this Nook. I love this series.

Posted by Dreamteam on August 16, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I should read that!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 16, 2010, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

necromancer is pretty good from what ive heard

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 16, 2010, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s a book nook!

Posted by Won_Two on August 19, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator

"I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to [i]me[/i] if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me."