Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 95 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 15, 2010, 08:45 PM

There are now only 95 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"I don't think you're a waste of space."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Dursleys Departing"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avatars-kix_thumb

Real sudden change

Posted by Nagini's dinner on August 16, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I love that line. I’m really looking forward to the movie.

Posted by Figment on August 16, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I love that line!

Posted by hermione198k on August 16, 2010, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

Wow, somewhere under all that fat, Dudley has a heart… lol, great quote.

Posted by Nagini1025 on August 16, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

cool! that was a short, but funny, quote of the day! i really did like that part of the book, it gave me a little hope that harry’s extended family wouldnt be a completley crappy relationship in the future!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 16, 2010, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

awwww..Dudley Pudly.love that chapter! I’m only sorry we didn’t get the chance to see more of the Dursleys in each film.

Posted by Matea on August 16, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

I LOVE that line! I think it was amazing that after everything we see a bit of sweetness in Dudley, his confusion at Harry not going with them just makes me ‘aaw’ every time!

Posted by Sigourney♥ on August 16, 2010, 10:38 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I hope they include this in the movie!

Posted by Rosie016 on August 16, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

I only wish aunt Petunia had managed to say what she felt :) But ohwell. I wonder what actually happened to the Dursleys after they left… OHHh I cant wait til deathly hallows!!

Posted by Sasha on August 16, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-08-17_at_14

i think im gonna blow up if that movie doesn’t come out soon enough. the book made me cry and laugh. i can’t wait to see it on the big screen!! i just can’t wait 95 days for it to come out!!!

Posted by HP98 on August 16, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator

That is so sweet!!!!
@nunsuch: I think that on Jo’s website she mentions it in the FAQ page.

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on August 16, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Aww :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 16, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

aww bless… i really wanna see this scene..lets see if dudley can be a bit emotional;)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on August 16, 2010, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I love that chapter
Wow only 94 days and 1hr 5mins

Posted by blackhair on August 16, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
B100chocolate_thumb

Hah hah. I love that :D

Posted by Rachel on August 16, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator

Dementors caused a person to relive the worst moments of their life... What would spoiled, pampered, bullying Dudley have been forced to hear?