Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 95 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 15, 2010, 08:45 PM

There are now only 95 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"I don't think you're a waste of space."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Dursleys Departing"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ed-in-chief_thumb

that was a great twist in the story!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 16, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

Aww, this was Dudley showing Harry some love!

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on August 16, 2010, 02:56 AM report to moderator

Love that quote!!!

Posted by Rainbow*Bubbles on August 16, 2010, 03:41 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Why the sudden change???

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 16, 2010, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

What a shock! Lol :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 16, 2010, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Dudders, you are so eloquent. Found your human side, have you?

Wig4_thumb

I love this quote it is so cute I think!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 16, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Aww, I love this one!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on August 16, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Jo said they met up, but not too much, more Christmas card list kind of people and that James, Albus and Lily always hating going to visit the Dursley’s

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 16, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Although they did not meet up much I think it was a great thing that Dudley came to this realisation and that he and Harry then did stay in touch, I don’t think they could ever become great friends but I think Harry was really taken by surprise when Dudley made the comment iwhich is today’s quote and would have been quite affected by it, I’m glad they stayed in touch.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 16, 2010, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Big D is a HUMAN?!?!?!
shockhorror
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 16, 2010, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! I say Bless his little pee-picking-heart!!! That was the nicest thing Dudley ever said to Harry!!! I can not wait 95 more days!!!! However I just know that being patient is going to be very much worth it!!! lol

Posted by Mistic Willow on August 16, 2010, 08:02 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

That quote is very special and a good pick! I love it!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 16, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
1397609l0if0nrnth_thumb

aww I’m gonna start crying again :’( 95 more days…..I really hope they included this quote in the movie

Posted by wintec on August 16, 2010, 08:39 AM report to moderator

I love that moment in the book. After all those years….

Posted by Dawna on August 16, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator

"Look at today!" groaned Ron. "History of Magic, double Potions, Divination, and double Defense Against the Dark Arts... Binns, Snape, Trelawney, and that Umbridge woman all in one day! I wish Fred and George'd hurry up and get those Skiving Snackboxes so