Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 97 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 13, 2010, 09:10 PM

There are now only 97 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"Do you, William Arthur, take Fleur Isabelle...?"
In the front row, Mrs. Weasley and Madame Delacour were both sobbing quietly into scraps of lace.  Trumpetlike sounds from the back of the marquee told everyone that Hagrid had taken out one of his own tablecloth-sized handkerchiefs.  Hermione turned and beamed at Harry; her eyes too were full of tears.
"...then I declare you bonded for life."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Wedding"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Cool! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 14, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Lovely

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 14, 2010, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points
AWWWW!!!!! Can’t hardly Wait…..
Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on August 14, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

Love the quote!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 14, 2010, 05:49 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I’m so happy that they included the Wedding scene in the movie.

Posted by sakuranbo07 on August 14, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Hpncvotive_l_thumb

I can’t wait anymore!!!!

Posted by illusions on August 14, 2010, 06:50 AM report to moderator

What a sweet moment. A bit of normal before it all goes crazy! I wonder if Harry will be in disguise in the movie, or if they will change that….

Posted by Dawna on August 14, 2010, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

I’m starting to reread but I’m only on the like 6th chapter of the 3rd book…I better hurry up if I’m going to make it before DH comes out! Love the quote too, it’s so sweet.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on August 14, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Aw, Congrats Bill and Phlegm!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on August 14, 2010, 09:10 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Ohhhh!
CUTE!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on August 14, 2010, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Definitely so excited !

Posted by Petra on August 14, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

You know on the countdown clock, is there any way we could have pictures of DH rather than HBP? It would get me even more excited

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 14, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I’ve always been one who adores battle scenes or high drama, but this wedding will have me all teary ! Also, the brief glimpse we got of Fleurs wedding gown will having me searching for it everywhere for my daughter to wear at HER wedding ! LOL !

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on August 14, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

the wedding <3

Posted by Matea on August 14, 2010, 11:01 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

aww i love it:)
can’t wait!! :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on August 14, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close!" said Ron, still giggling feebly. "Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus -- ha ha ha --"[br]A bubble of blood grew at the corner of Ron's mouth and burst.