Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 97 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 13, 2010, 09:10 PM

There are now only 97 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!
"Do you, William Arthur, take Fleur Isabelle...?"
In the front row, Mrs. Weasley and Madame Delacour were both sobbing quietly into scraps of lace.  Trumpetlike sounds from the back of the marquee told everyone that Hagrid had taken out one of his own tablecloth-sized handkerchiefs.  Hermione turned and beamed at Harry; her eyes too were full of tears.
"...then I declare you bonded for life."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Wedding"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Image118_thumb

WOOHOOO 1st!! =]

I loved that bit!!

Posted by Amy (Roar) =D *Baby Powder* =D on August 13, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww<3

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 13, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

2nd <3

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 13, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

happy we at least get to see this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 13, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator

awww there married. May Victoire, Dominique, Louise be happy!

Posted by lizzyrc on August 13, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awwe! A very sweet quote from the book…. I’m going to have to re-read it to refresh my memory for the movie. lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 13, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator

I am so excited!

Posted by violetpup on August 13, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
B100chocolate_thumb

<3 Awww, so nice and happy.

Posted by Rachel on August 13, 2010, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

a beautiful wedding, 3 runaways, and the death of a beloved friend, Dobby…..all in 97 days. I cannot wait =)

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on August 13, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i cant wait to see this part

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 13, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Awww lovely <3 I can’t wait to see the wedding, especially Phlegm’s dress, ahem i mean Fleur. :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 14, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Oh my goodness, this is so perfect, because I just found out my best friend got engaged!!

Posted by RavenclawDancer on August 14, 2010, 01:17 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

awww :D I love that part! :)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 14, 2010, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Aw I love how the image is of Bill and Fleur dancing

Posted by Katie_Lily on August 14, 2010, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh what a moment!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 14, 2010, 04:11 AM report to moderator

He was so angry with Umbridge he could not think of a punishment bad enough for her, though Ron's suggestion of having her fed to a box of starving Blast-Ended Skrewts had its merits.