Introducing LeakyNews.com's Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter App

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
August 11, 2010, 06:40 PM

Leaky is excited to announce the launch of our very first app for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad: LeakyNews.com’s Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, available to buy RIGHT HERE via iTunes!

LeakyNews.com’s Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a fun and comprehensive guide to the theme park in Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.  The app is packed full of all the useful information you need to enjoy your time at the park to the fullest. With this app, you can learn about the different shops and what they sell; find out all the useful information you need about the rides, shows and attractions; and discover the hidden magical surprises throughout the park.  You can also find out CURRENT wait times for the rides, and help out your fellow theme park fans by submitting wait times as you ride.

The app costs .99 and includes many fun and helpful features, including:
  • Full list and descriptions of shops and attractions
  • Where and what you can eat and drink
  • Tips for finding the hidden magic
  • All the useful info you need about the rides, including height restrictions
  • Current wait times for the rides
  • A map of the park to help you find your way around
  • Facebook connectivity to share your thoughts on the rides
  • Choose your House and change the color scheme of the app
This app was developed by the Leaky Cauldron and written by our own Chris Dotson, Video Galleries Manager and Senior Staff member of Leaky.  You can download the app for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad for the low price of .99 right here!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Images_thumb

I need to get an iPod touch!!!! I have a Nano right now!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on August 12, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I wish I could get it. Right now I just have an ipod nano.

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on August 12, 2010, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

o

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 12, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

m

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 12, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

g

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 12, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Ravenklauw_thumb

!

Posted by L. Ravenclaw on August 12, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Radcliffe_posed_adayinthelife_05_thumb

thats awsome !!! that leaky has an app you guys rock!!! i hope you make more.

Posted by danielradcliffelover23 on August 12, 2010, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s so great! I wish I could get an iPhone now, but my parents think I’m too young………..

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Dotson, Dotson, we got Dotson here! Genius idea, my God you people just keep coming up with genius new creations. Love the wait time for the rides, VERY handy indeed

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 12, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dude this is getting intense

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 12, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Seriously awesome! Chris, you rock!

Posted by Sallene on August 12, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

…Fantastic! Now I need to get an iPhone before December 28th!

Posted by WillowEve ^HISS^ on August 12, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
82up9n_thumb

BRB! Gonna get my iTouch and buy it! :)

Posted by Darth Vincenza on August 13, 2010, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

That’s terriffic! Now, what about doing the app for BlackBerry and Droid?

Posted by Phoenix1946 on August 13, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

What a coincidence, I just bought an iPod Touch for my birthday! But since I’m not going to the theme park, I won’t get this app, sorry :P

Posted by Iceholic on August 13, 2010, 09:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]"There were a lot of attacks on students a couple of years ago, and most people thought that Potter was behind them after they saw him lose his temper at a dueling club and set a snake on another boy. It was all hushed up, though. But he's made friends