Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 100 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 10, 2010, 07:00 PM

As of midnight tonight in the UK, there are 100 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters! We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here's today's quote!
"I have been careless, and so have been thwarted by luck and chance, those wreckers of all but the best-laid plans.  But I know better now.  I understand those things that I did not understand before.  I must be the one to kill Harry Potter, and I shall be."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Dark Lord Ascending"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Buckbeak_thumb

Exciting!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 10, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

i cant believe its only a hundred days left till part 1 now. its coming fast. im uber excited.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on August 10, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator

I love it!

Posted by Dawna on August 10, 2010, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is such a good idea, it makes it seem so much closer! this count down!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!! (and when i read that quote i hear it in Jo’s voice from the midnight reading! ah!)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 10, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
The_introspective_by_macpotter_thumb

When I read this quote I hear Jim Dale speaking in Voldi’s cold menacing voice. It sounds creepy but Jim is brilliant. I hope that Voldi says this line in the film, he will probably not be saying it word for word but if he says something along this lines than I will be happy :) Oh my Rowling 100 days till DH part 1 I am sooooooooooooo exited. I will probably not be able to go for midnight but I will for sure go on opening day. HP Forever <3

Posted by kes9065 on August 10, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Just 100 more days…………..
Must ……………….keep……….. going…………!

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

100 days seems to be 100 years now.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 10, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

This is awesome!! Squee!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 10, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator

Great idea Leaky Team! But when the movie comes out will Potter be over?? I couldn’t take that!!

Posted by on August 10, 2010, 11:14 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

100 days!!! It’s coming soooooo fast!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 10, 2010, 11:20 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH so excited!!! I am definitely going to the midnight showing, it’ll be the first one i’ve ever been to, and i will definitely be dressing up :)
@Kes9065 oh my rowling?? I love it! OMR is so much better than OMG :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 10, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

deep stuff
let the party begin

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 11, 2010, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Ahh reading that quote gave me goosebumps! lol its been a while since ive read the book! Cant believe 100 days are left! ahh! lol

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 11, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator

SQUEE!! Cant waitt!!!!

Posted by on August 11, 2010, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Yeah!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on August 11, 2010, 12:07 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The smoky shadow of a young woman with long hair fell to the ground as Bertha had done, straightened up, and looked at him... and Harry, his arms shaking madly now, looked back into the ghostly face of his mother.[br]"Your father's coming..." she said qui