Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 100 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 10, 2010, 07:00 PM

As of midnight tonight in the UK, there are 100 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters! We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here's today's quote!
"I have been careless, and so have been thwarted by luck and chance, those wreckers of all but the best-laid plans.  But I know better now.  I understand those things that I did not understand before.  I must be the one to kill Harry Potter, and I shall be."
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Dark Lord Ascending"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Can’t wait for the movie.

Posted by KiwiBrian on August 10, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

yaaaas:D! cantt waaiiiittt gaah, LOVED the boook!:D

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on August 10, 2010, 07:38 PM report to moderator

Sounds like a PERFECT way to countdown to the end…

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 10, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator

100 days does not seem very long at all. 3months and a few days…

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on August 10, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Hp_the_blue_eye_2_500by500_thumb

Voldy’s “best-laid plans” overlooked a few small details, eh? lol. Oh man, only 100 days…..can’t wait for the midnight showing. My kids and I will be there. They want me to wear my Ron quidditch hat to it, and just stand there looking bewildered in the lobby. My fear is I’ll be the only one in any HP gear there that night….am I correct, or sadly mistaken?

Posted by AmishPatronus66 on August 10, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_ravenclaw_thumb

I can’t wait for this movie! Voldemort wasn’t the smartest, was he? lol.

Posted by Edna_Turnblad on August 10, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

100 days???Thats WAY TOO MUCH!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on August 10, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

My nephew is at the Wizarding World of HP today. Hope he is having fun.

Posted by taoist1 on August 10, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

My nephew is at the Wizarding World of HP today. Hope he is having fun.

Posted by taoist1 on August 10, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

@AmishPatronus66 You will NOT be one of the only in costume, you might feel out of place at a midnight showing if you DON’T go in costume, LOL. Our theater has a costume contest now and everything. We go in costume every year, it’s tradition. Have fun!

I can’t wait, 100 more days AND we get the HP Exhibit in Seattle in October to make the movie wait a little more bearable AND I just got back from HP World, which was amazing! (And went to LeakyCon last spring!) This has been the best HP year+ ever! Next year… LeakyCon!!!!! Two full years of HP perfection. Or really, more than ten, many of them spent right here. We’re lucky fans. :)

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on August 10, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Ahhh Voldy, if you only knew.

Posted by Brianna on August 10, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

OH Thank You Leaky! BRILLIANT IDEA. We need to properly send off the end of this phase of the fandom

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 10, 2010, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Agghhhh can’t wait ! Awesome quote choice, will give me sumit to check every day now :D

Posted by spiritbound on August 10, 2010, 08:10 PM report to moderator

AWESOME
HARRY POTTER RUSH!!!!!!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on August 10, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Wip_albus_and_minerva_by_maplethebully_thumb

This is a brilliant idea!!!

Posted by Scathach on August 10, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator

"Anyone else's parents got a problem with Harry?" he said aggressively.[br]"My parents are Muggles, mate," said Dean, shrugging. "They don't know nothing about no deaths at Hogwarts, because I'm not stupid enough to tell them."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014